Forum

Help deciding

Created 9th July 2011 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Josh

ez
LEGO

Hi, sorry for this mouse thread topic but i’m just curious as to which mouse would be a better buy. The razer Orochi or the the razer Imperator, I only wish to know because my deathadder is broken for the past 3/4 months and i wanna get a new mouse. If anybody can help me out here i’d appreciate it.

Last edited by Josh,

laerin

-9w-

If you liked your deathadder, may as well just get another of them? If you want one of them just pick the one with a shape that you prefer? Or even be awesome and get a Xai.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from laerin

Xai.

no laerin… the Sensor brake after 3 months plz dont

Get MX518. Or the old DeathAdder.

laerin

-9w-

Considering mine came with a year warranty and I haven’t found anyone else saying so, I think it’s safe to say you were just unlucky.

Ghostface

spire

Get a cheap A4Tech mouse like I do.

Hell, I’m practically sponsored by these guys. A4Tech keyboard, A4Tech mouse… I even have an A4Tech headset. They last forever, their quality is damn good, and just incase they break, you can always get a new one for almost nothing.

vøid

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
no laerin… the Sensor brake after 3 months plz dont

tbh we dont care of such exceptions
it happens in different way with all mice.

Quoted from laerin

If you liked your deathadder, may as well just get another of them? If you want one of them just pick the one with a shape that you prefer? Or even be awesome and get a Xai.

and this

Genmix

bobs

I use the imperator, it’s pretty nice if you don’t life the mouse while you’re playing,
because if you do lift your mouse it does not respond anymore.
Also once in a blue moon it lags out for about 10 seconds or just stops responding, then you need to plug the mouse back into your pc.

But I am very pleased with the shape and the mousewheel, it has a nice click to it.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB829LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA1Mg&mco=MTM3NTAxOTk

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB829LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA1Mg&mco=MTM3NTAxOTk

I do not want that mouse i never said i did….

@Laerin: thx for the opinion I’ve read about the xai and it does tend to break so no to that one.

Also @Genmix when you say it doesn’t respond anymore, does that mean you have to replug the mouse in to get it working again?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

deathaddderrrrrrr

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from smziii

deathaddderrrrrrr

I would’ve got a replacement except the ppl who sold me say they can’t see the problem so they won’t give me a replacement so I’m not sure of getting another just so it breaks again. :(

wampee

i got deathadder for a year+ and its dosent even scratch!

lolage

TSPAG

I want to get a deathadder but ive read if you play solly its a bad mouse due to the flicking involved when rocket jumping. Is this true?

Last edited by lolage,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Just got myself a Cyborg R.A.T 5 yesterday. Seems nice. Loads of buttons, 2 scroll wheels and 3 modes of 5 programmable buttons all with a reduce sens button, (or precision aim button), which you can customise the level of reduction and 4 different dpi modes which are all customisable too, even in x and y seperately.

Seems like an awesome mouse so far: http://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat5.htm

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »