Forum

Mumble

Created 28th June 2011 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Jammi

Today I have started to have a really strange problem with mumble. If i join server, i can hear everybody, but when I push my “push-to-talk” button, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing.
In the settings tab everything is set right. Push-to-talk is enabled, and in the shortcuts, the button V is bound to talking.
The strange thing is, i cant launch Audio Wizard, the mumble just freezes and I have to close is using the task manager.
Any ideas?

bennY

dp.

I had a problem with mumble where I couldn’t hear anything, but the others could hear me. Was solved by using the tcp mode in the advanced network options and after a relaunch of mumble it worked.

Might give it a try…otherwise..no idea.

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

reinstall it?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from jonii

reinstall it?

Would suggest this. I’ve had problems with mumble before and every time just reinstalling it solved the problem.

Jammi

Re install didnt work.
Tried to fight with it for an hour or so, after that, i just gave up. Had too many problems with my pc and I just reinstalled windows.

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Jammi

Re install didnt work.
Tried to fight with it for an hour or so, after that, i just gave up. Had too many problems with my pc and I just reinstalled windows.

So is it working now?

Last edited by Rotab,

Jammi

Quoted from Rotab

[…]

So is it working now?

Bad Troll Is Bad.

Add A Reply Pages: 1