Forum

New gaming mouse

Created 19th June 2011 @ 18:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Yes. On DA, DA respawn, DB G3. Doesn’t do it on my krait, DB g2 and Xai.

And no, it’s not the pad. Unless Qck, Destructor and Talent are all broken.

Yep, DA Respawn did that but MX518 doesn’t. Can’t wait to see some reviews of G400. Might even be worth buying.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Maybe you’re reaching the malfunction speed, or you had it running an old firmware, I heard this was an issue on the older F/W

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

G400 is worth waiting for.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from WildEast

G400 is worth waiting for.

based on what? a gut feeling?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Cloud

Maybe you’re reaching the malfunction speed, or you had it running an old firmware, I heard this was an issue on the older F/W

Newest FW. Malfunction speed? Doubt it, since the DA has one of the highest tracking speeds afaik? Higher than krait, db g2 and xai for sure, but those dont do it. Unless you want to say that the DA has bad tracking?

Last edited by Koeitje,

AnimaL

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

oh well, i dont know, maybe bcs its just mx518 with drivers that will let u natively increase its refresh rate?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

IE3.0

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

Logitech only had one goal for the G400: to build upon everything that was great about the MX518. “We were very careful not to mess with the shape, tracking consistency, button layout, or legendary durability that millions of customers have grown to love and rely upon over the years — we even kept the suggested retail price the same. All we wanted to do was make a legendary FPS gaming mouse work even better.”

+ newer version of mx518 sensor + 1000hz + thinner cables (that should solve the cord problems the former had).

To sum it up, ye pretty much a gut feeling.

MEGAMIDDIE

Still curious about this DA problem. Is it common? Is it worth me buying a DA? Does it happen on all versions?

And which version of the DA is best anyway? There’s quite a few.

sajtos

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Still curious about this DA problem. Is it common? Is it worth me buying a DA? Does it happen on all versions?

And which version of the DA is best anyway? There’s quite a few.

Nothing like that at me, I wouldn’t say it’s common. Its worth buying a DA (well depends on how much would you buy it for ofc)

The older 1800 dpi version is slightly better than the new 3500dpi one, nothing too noticable though

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

I recently started experiencing the issues mentioned above on my DA Respawn after 15 months of usage like the cursor snapping itself to the ground when I’m in midair after I have rocketjumped.

Good thing, I ordered an EC1 + Puretrak Talent the other day off from ebay.
Best combo on the market atm

Last edited by Atty,

Sketch

MM

BUY zowie gear!

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from Sketch

BUY zowie gear!

Zowie Gear > Logitech > Razer > Steelseries

MEGAMIDDIE

The EC1 is better than the EC2? For what reasons?

vøid

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

The EC1 is better than the EC2? For what reasons?

BIGGER SIZE => BIGGER EPENIS

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »