Forum

mouse lag caused by cloaked spies?!

Created 17th May 2011 @ 15:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

6.1 Bug-Using is not allowed

Any kind of “Bug-Using” is not allowed. Player using bugs will be punished.

If he uses the bug to catch spies he’s breaking the rules.. so he has to ignore the fact there is unplayable lag.. or he will be punished.. Good luck mate! If we apply the rules as is you’re fucked! (He confessed using it.)

qkls

qkls

I think it’s quite common bug, though it happens to me only if the spy is uncloaking somewhere close. Didn’t have the lag at all before changing to fps config/dx8 so something in that might cause it.

Random lag can cause you think there’s spy somewhere so there’s a downside too.

Last edited by qkls,

vani

Bully

Quoted from Asteryz

6.1 Bug-Using is not allowed

Any kind of “Bug-Using” is not allowed. Player using bugs will be punished.

If he uses the bug to catch spies he’s breaking the rules.. so he has to ignore the fact there is unplayable lag.. or he will be punished.. Good luck mate! If we apply the rules as is you’re fucked! (He confessed using it.)

LMAO inb4 teams claiming defaults. Its worse on the mouse input lag end.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Anakin is joking. Don’t worry.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from baerbel

Anakin is joking. Don’t worry.

I can never tell when he’s joking, because when he says serious stuff it sounds like a joke as well

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

How can you ban an unavoidable glitch? :S

rofl sarcasm

stuntz

Well theres a guy on the pt community (Moha) that has a similar problem, when a spy gets near him or decloaks his fps turn to shit.

AnimaL

Quoted from stuntz

Well theres a guy on the pt community (Moha) that has a similar problem, when a spy gets near him or decloaks his fps turn to shit.

decloak lag is usually caused by crappy gpu or crappy settings in cp

topic isnt about this tho

Last edited by AnimaL,

octochris

(0v0)

we’ve had some guys in #christf2 on quakenet in the past who had this problem, it was pretty much always either shitty settings in the control panel for the driver, or the gpu was overheating.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Elaborate the shitty settings?

Though checking my CPU temp in TF2 is seems pretty high.

AnimaL

Quoted from Hildreth

Elaborate the shitty settings?

Though checking my CPU temp in TF2 is seems pretty high.

using high quality graphics control panel settings instead of default – “application settings”

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Well my GPU temp is around average and I already had application settings selected so I don’t see how any of them 2 are causing it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2