Forum

Team avatar

Created 7th February 2011 @ 21:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Bonkers

i don’t know which forum to put this in but, im going to start my own team called four spires. Add me on steam if your interested
i was wondering if anyone could make a custom logo for it? non of mine seem suitable for it, please dont just troll now, i’ll give the person with the best logo a hat.
Thanks
Artificial

Last edited by Bonkers,

JustMoose

.:ne:.

Any particular theme in mind?

Bonkers

Well, i obviously want something with 4 points on, i tried it with a mountain affect and just didnt go, DW when they were Squall had a sweet avatar, like a tornado twisting. Something like fangs with 4 spire written across it. i was kinda hopin someone would have a go and see if i liked what they created.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Well, if you’re not sure on theme then maybe any preference in colours?

Bonkers

Well black and white for the main one, just needs to be editable for different players (colour wise)

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

If you can trump ours then I will applaud you. The site of 6 of these in a line is a magnificent sight to see.

Bonkers

Quoted from Thalien

If you can trump ours then I will applaud you. The site of 6 of these in a line is a magnificent sight to see.

medic has 4 in his, rest of the team spells S P I R E, going down teh score board = quite good. <- dont take this seriously plz photoshoppers

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Thalien

thats the best hole :D you can use your imagination :3

Swarlz

I’ve been working on this for a few hours, still got some finishing touches. I’ll work on them in a bit
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4627/4pillars.gif

Scorch

LZ.war

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]
medic has 4 in his, rest of the team spells S P I R E, going down teh score board = quite good. <- dont take this seriously plz photoshoppers

As cool as it sounds. It’s not possible to do it, unless your players are very consistant with their scores.(or good at quickly changing avatars :D)

kuma

no offense, but could you possibly think of a worse name?

Swarlz

Its a new take on 4 kings which had the best tag known to gaming 4k^ ;) inbefore 4P^

Last edited by Swarlz,

bìester

http://vier-clan.de/gallery.php?action=window&galleryID=70&picID=833 xDxD SICK PAINT SKILLzZ

Ghostface

spire

But who shall jump on the 4 spires?

Bonkers

was hoping for some actual help tbh. i’l just make my own then, admins can lock this thread now

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »