Forum

Season 4 - Request to play in 6th Division

Created 22nd December 2008 @ 00:04

Locked Pages: 1

Netsky

This is the official thread to request playing in the lowest (6th) Division in our upcoming Season 4. To get more details about this please have a read in the following newspost: http://etf2l.org/2008/12/22/season-4-rules-and-general-system/

Please have in mind only leaders or deputys are allowed to request this Division seeding. Please include the correct team name and your team ID to your post.

ditch

M4Pw

The Team “M4Pw” (ID 5923) seems to fit perfectly in this division. However we are merely on the waiting list.
Edit: At least I thought that until now (i mean the waiting list) ;)

ilike2spin

RLM

Hi, I’m leader of RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors – ID 5618), and although we’re not a new team and not new to TF2, we haven’t shown much promise as a competitive side.

I’d like to improve and potentially compete against higher league sides… by higher league I mean div 3-4… so is div 6 for us, or would it be more worth our while to try our hand at div 5 as we originally intended?

Thanks

gregz

Ignore

Madsie

Decided against it thanks

Du@L

PdB^^

Pajaros de Barro wants to join this division. The only matches we are going to play are the ones of this league and we play just for fun.
http://etf2l.org/teams/5269/
Thx in advance.

Don Kratos

eXtreme

The team “GoV Blu ”calls to be placed in this division ( 6th). For us it is the first participation for these types of competitions .

I hope the request is accepted.
Thank

CantFitMyN would sincerely appreciate a place in Div6 after being royalled raped in Div5 last season. We are most certainly a “for fun” clan. :-)

Thanks.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Pure are a higher than Div 6 clan, thats just being unhonest, http://www.vimeo.com/2586109

Edit
(We want to stay in Div 5)

gregz

If you think we wouldn’t fit in I’ll take back our request

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

Request by Mail: Disturbed Gamers

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Well, after some consideration I think GoT3 would fit in the 6th division. We approach the league with all seriousness, but as we seem to manage to loose every pcw we play I’m not sure the 5th division would be a lot of fun for us. On the other hand, we have a bad experience with some of the teams that were in our previous division; I hope this new division level doesn’t mean teams won’t approach match arrangements with care. This is what makes us hesitate to decide to go with 6th division this season.

In conclusion (for lazy readers): more or less undecided, but not opposed to 6th division.

Gathering of Tweakers Team 3, Id 175

UTZ|Valkyrja

UTZ|

I feel much like Shabbaman does.

Urban TerroristZ doesn’t (currently) belong in 1st through 4th division. Perhaps the 5th, more likely the 6th. We’re not here however -solely- for the fun of it, we do hope to win a couple matches and we are well organised. I’ve given us a rating of 2, but if that’s the only thing that decides what division we get into I’m really worried for us, and wonder if I’ve not listed us with too high a rating. If that could then be division 4, which we’re no where near ready for, we’re in “trouble”. Currently the only map I can honestly say we’re good enough at is Dustbowl and even there we’ll lose from any (last season) 4th division clan here.

So I guess my point is; I want the admins to do as they see fit. If they believe the best place for a “weaker” clan who does want a win here and there is the 6th division, put us there, if not, we’ll face whatever else the picking holds for us.

Steve

Ive there is no space for TLK ” The Lost Kings” in the 5 Divison ( we are Team 260 of 250 allowed) we wanted to start in the 6 Division.

jason

PHX

We’re (Phoenix squad) currently 262nd of 250 – but if we get in we’d appreciate being in the sixth division.

Locked Pages: 1