Forum

unstopable cheatorz

Created 18th August 2010 @ 19:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Dr Icecream

Quoted from lorus

thats video can proof

Only watched it in browser mode so far, about who is this?

flix

n2o

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

We did the same thing at one point. We banned everybody with a VAC2 ban on one or more of their accounts unless they could prove they were able to join VAC-secured servers with their account. We got a MAJOR backlash over it with a lot of people complaining it wasn’t fair etc. The community has made it clear they don’t want that, thus we can’t use that as proof.

when you say a major backflash…do you mean…you got a major backflash from the same 100 people that allways replay in this forum or from the other 95% of the community?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I wish people would give more thought to the fact, that this is a player run league, which is totally dependent on the work and effort of volentiers, working their asses of every week to uphold and upkeep the biggest TF2 league in the world, with thousands of players, hundreds of teams.

Furthermore AC is very delicate and discreet, and complex work. Which simply takes time and effort. You are talking about serieus accusations. Watching multiple demo’s several times, investigating milliseconds, etc.

It always kinda irritates me reading these threads and I wish people that whine alot on this board would take those things in consideration spamming their dislike of the staff/league. If you really want something to change, then think of a way to help out in a positive and constructive way.

Last edited by Andee,

flix

n2o

bullshit!

Quoted from flix

[…]

when you say a major backflash…do you mean…you got a major backflash from the same 100 people that allways replay in this forum or from the other 95% of the community?

If of the community didn’t mind it they should’ve said so and not kept quiet.

Quoted from flix

bullshit!

Care to explain what is bullshit?

David

I wake up again and this thread is still going on, the admins are looking at the demos can this just be locked?

strut

-=Crazy=-

Maybe we could take a leaf out of the Bodybuilding world and have a “League” and a “Natural League”.

The “League” allows.. artificial assistance (“cheat” is such a harsh word), and the Natural League can be kept bot/waller free for those with the outdated belief that win-at-all-costs defeats the purpose of competition (which is to test yourself – note YOURself, all you, your hands, your brain, not the code you’re running but you).

You could justify the “haxxer league” in all sorts of ways: lemme try “if the technology is there why not use it” is viable, maybe a bit of the old “it’s just the evolution of competiton, once people used the keyboard to aim you know things move on” and “now it’s a level playing field with teamwork REALLY making the difference” is a good one too.

Last edited by strut,

Reload

BiG
BiG

That’s the worst idea ever

RaCio

GoT²

This thread is getting a bit silly now I’m afraid.

Please keep in minds the AC admin team is always busy and their work is extremely time consuming. The team in question has not yet played any games in ETF2L, thus other demos/cases of ETF2L league games have our priority. While we will look at evidence if presented you will have to remember that we are not the police of TF2 and the community doesn’t want us to be either.

pukz

Quoted from flix

bullshit!

wow your an ungrateful little man arn’t you.

pukz

Quoted from strut

Maybe we could take a leaf out of the Bodybuilding world and have a “League” and a “Natural League”.

The “League” allows.. artificial assistance (“cheat” is such a harsh word), and the Natural League can be kept bot/waller free for those with the outdated belief that win-at-all-costs defeats the purpose of competition (which is to test yourself – note YOURself, all you, your hands, your brain, not the code you’re running but you).

You could justify the “haxxer league” in all sorts of ways: lemme try “if the technology is there why not use it” is viable, maybe a bit of the old “it’s just the evolution of competiton, once people used the keyboard to aim you know things move on” and “now it’s a level playing field with teamwork REALLY making the difference” is a good one too.

Your funny man! I tried telling the A-level exam board the same thing but they didn’t go for it either. Bastards!

pukz

Can I just say.. if your unhappy with the job the admins are doing to prevent cheating in the etf2l maybe you should fo and play css i’m sure there will be less hackers in that game.

Quoted from pukz

Can I just say.. if your unhappy with the job the admins are doing to prevent cheating in the etf2l maybe you should fo and play css i’m sure there will be less hackers in that game.

doesn’t make any sense

pukz

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

[…]
doesn’t make any sense

You definitely should. :)

Quoted from pukz

[…]

You definitely should. :)

Why? Apples and oranges.

You may be more likely to come across a cheater in CSS, but that sure as hell does not have anything to do with admins or efforts to prevent cheating.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »