Forum

unstopable cheatorz

Created 18th August 2010 @ 19:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Could the people with stupid statements of “why isn’t this guy banned yet, what’s taking so long” kindly shut up. This whole issue was brought to the attention of the staff only 2 days ago.

Banning people by vague accusations and people demanding it on forums is generally a pretty bad idea.

Let me assure you: Ofcourse the relevant (AC) people are looking into it (As with any serious request). Maybe they’re trying to get demos, maybe contacting people from tf2.ru, maybe other things. I wouldn’t know what exactly, it’s not my job.

There is no league into play at the moment, nothing will change whether this case will be resolved today or in two weeks. So why don’t you cut the people who voluntarily offer up their time to do boring stuff like this some slack. Give them time to do their thing instead of jumping on the, way too easy, hate-bandwagon. THings are being done, just not in the 24/7 timeframe some people demand…

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Quoted from flix

[…]

not really, but that is what you guys are doing..you never show any demos to us!
why would ru.tf2 ban this guy? for the lolz?

Why we don’t share demos has been discussed time and time again. Either people who know nothing about it don’t see where he’s hacking and complain about that, or the people who hack/plan to hack do see where he’s hacking and will find a way around it.

ru.tf2 banned because of the VAC-ban, and the player being dumb enough to admit to hacking. We do not consider that enough proof.

Quoted from fe

ru.tf2 banned cuz vac ban, cuz waste was stupid enough to admit he is cheater, probably Mah Jongg banned cuz there are some demos. I don’t have it :(

Was gonna edit more in, but Neus already covered it.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

fe

some video http://rghost.net/2328182

flix

n2o

what i was saying is..that if you ban me for aimbotting..i have to trust you!!!!!!

Dr Icecream

The demo’s have been submitted, just wait and see whether we just got outskilled or that the demo’s show otherwise :)

To the guys we’ve played yesterday i just want to make clear, we’re not accusing all of you, we’re just having doubts whether some players were playing 100% clean.

Azdean

WTH!?

omg the whining in this thread. If he’s hacking get a demo send it to the anti cheat team and stfu.

fe

get the demo? good luck to do that. I think, when player said that he cheated in css and then got vac ban at account with tf2 only, is enough to ban him.

Last edited by fe,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from fe

get the demo? good luck to do that. I think, when player said that he cheated in css and then got vac ban at account with tf2 only, is enough to ban him.

I disagree, there are several players I know who have cheated in other games (note: HAVE cheated), but that doesn’t automatically mean they do it in ETF2L as well, especially with the fact that you’re required to record demo’s etc

Quoted from fe

Even though VAC stands for Valve Anti Cheat it doesn’t really work like that. For all we know the dude could have just flipped Gabe Newell off.

So, demo or didn’t happen.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]
demo or didn’t happen.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Boomeh got banned for admitting to hacking in ETF2L along with being a proven hacker by Aquietas.

I never admitted to hacking in ETF2L, i was caught hacking by ESL Aequitas and the rest is history, i acutally agree with flix on this and surely it would only be fair to see other cheaters get the same treatment.

Last edited by boomeh,

Dr Icecream

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

I never admitted to hacking in ETF2L, i was caught hacking by ESL Aequitas and the rest is history, i acutally agree with flix on this and surely it would only be fair to see other cheaters get the same treatment.

There we have it :) I think this opinion is actually the most objective one really.

fe

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
I disagree, there are several players I know who have cheated in other games (note: HAVE cheated), but that doesn’t automatically mean they do it in ETF2L as well, especially with the fact that you’re required to record demo’s etc

Cheater is cheater, it’s shame to keep them playing in league.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from fe

[…]
Cheater is cheater, it’s shame to keep them playing in league.

I’ve cheated at Cluedo once :-X

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

Don’t get me wrong, but ESL is a major league, while that russian website (to my knowledge) is not.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »