Forum

So I appear to have already signed up...

Created 10th August 2010 @ 22:03

Locked Pages: 1

man-man

Arrived with the Highlander brigade, tried to sign up with my normal username, man-man. That was already taken so I used something else and made man-man my nickname and publicly displayed name. All well and good.

Then I tried to enter my SteamID and it was already taken, by a user named man-man, who I suspect is probably me from long enough ago that I don’t remember signing up before. But then following the link through to here [ http://etf2l.org/forum/user/man-man/ ] it says there are no details for the user as if it doesn’t exist.

So… yeah, I tried entering ‘man-man’ as a username for the password recovery thing, but I’ve not had an email through on either of the addresses that I’ve been using since time immemorial and now I don’t know what the next thing to try is.

I strongly suspect that this other account (with my SteamID and usual username) is actually mine, but I can’t get into it. I’m happy to let that old account slide into the void, but I can’t enter my SteamID on this account with it in use by the other one. What next… contact the admin on IRC seems to be a popular suggestion on the other threads I skim-read.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from man-man

What next… contact the admin on IRC seems to be a popular suggestion on the other threads I skim-read.

Exactly. !admin in #etf2l on quakenet is the best way to contact an admin.

Netsky

solved.

Locked Pages: 1