instead of say_team, since the others really dont care if u move spawn :D

Last edited by Haunter,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Haunter

[…]

use: echo *** moved spawn ***

instead of say_team, since the others really dont care if u move spawn :D

That’s completely useless if you don’t have developer on.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

[…]
I didn’t mention putting random class selection anywhere.

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

open Classmenu_blue.res and Classmenu_red.res, add an alias to the Command item. Replace “joinclass Medic” with this. Script’s now general for all classes. np

What the fuck alias are you talking about if not the one in the script above?

an alias
I left it for you to figure out. It’s not that hard.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

an alias
I left it for you to figure out. It’s not that hard.

“an alias” for what? An alias to switch spawn? If so, it doesn’t work like that.

Zappah

nou

so much hate

Quoted from Zappah

so much hate

Gooood, gooood.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

“an alias” for what? An alias to switch spawn? If so, it doesn’t work like that.

An alias for joining each class and keeping track of it, yes. The only problem you could possibly bump into (granted you’re not a complete fool) is the inability to create new aliases by default from the class menu. Use “findflags” and the error message to find a viable alternative.

TLDR: Stick to using the class specific configs. Slower and wastes disk space by having nearly the exact same code in them, but whatever works.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

wastes disk space

I REALLY NEEDED THAT 10KB

ilike2spin

RLM

I have a problem using the script from Chris’ config.

The first time I join the server and switch spawn using F1 it works as it should and then after that first time it doesn’t work again. It changes class once but then won’t change back to medic without my having to open the class menu (god forbid).

Any help?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ilike2spin

The first time I join the server and switch spawn using F1 it works as it should and then after that first time it doesn’t work again. It changes class once but then won’t change back to medic without my having to open the class menu (god forbid).

Any help?

Do you bind F1 to something else for the class you switched to?

Last edited by Spike Himself,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from ilike2spin

Any help?

Are you using a reset script between classes? If so make sure it contains the bind for the F1 toggle.

Stew

Why do you use script for something that easy… I mean, manually its gonna take u like 2 seconds.. Like ,9,2 in my case. I understand that some people like making their life easier but this is…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Stew

Why do you use script for something that easy… I mean, manually its gonna take u like 2 seconds.. Like ,9,2 in my case. I understand that some people like making their life easier but this is…

If you can do it, why not? ;)

Stew

Quoted from octochris

[…]

If you can do it, why not? ;)

Because it takes 4 braincells to do it manually… It takes even more to figure out where to paste the stuff and to figure out what’s wrong…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »