Forum

Any casters want to abuse my connection?

Created 31st August 2012 @ 17:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Stimpy

I have XSplit paid version, have 100mb download and 10mb upload. So I can stream in HD!

Example Here:
http://www.own3d.tv/djshrew/video/776598

Quality sample recorded at.
Preset: Xsplit Default
Quality: 10
Video: 4200kbps BV Max Bitrate (Kbps) (4.1Mbps)
Audio: 160kbps AAC LC
Resolution: default stage resolution.

Pro’s
Can make quality higher still.

Con’s
We would have to organise it, to make it happen.
16:10 Aspect ratio.
Would not have control of the cam, so might not work as you wanted?

Was thinking I could connect to the game u want to cast, I could join a private room in mumble which you could talk in, which viewers could then hear.

Hope that makes sense. As we all know my English typing skills are shit, even though I am English.

Last edited by Stimpy,

Skyride

DUCS

Hey man we can always do with more streamers in vanilla. Give me a shout if you’re up for it.

dodgydogman

Panda

4 mins 35, that scout got wrecked also that medic seems so mad lol..

Last edited by dodgydogman,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Go stream for vanillatv!

Stimpy

Quoted from Skyride

Hey man we can always do with more streamers in vanilla. Give me a shout if you’re up for it.

Sure, I could do that. message me when you are about as you are currently off-line, but would be happy to help.

Was think, how does a relay work? could i relay my screen in realtime so two people could cast the same form the same player/stream? how does multi casting usualy work? could STV with 0 delay, but thats banned. (ETF2L Rules.)

or is it nothing that technical they just join the same game? and comment together.

Last edited by Stimpy,

Skyride

DUCS

Bassically we set up an STV relay for the game. The casters + you join it, then you join mumble, and just worry about controlling the camera.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Join the party DjShrew :D

Shitwizard

CGAY&BB

Quoted from dodgydogman

also that medic seems so mad lol..

I guess you could say, he’s going loco.

Add A Reply Pages: 1