Forum

[Stream] TURBOWAR.TV

Created 6th March 2012 @ 20:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2YOzwhvwzY&list=PL44DA960B71F5B9E8&index=1&feature=plpp_video

its up on youtube for anyone wondering.

Ace

Upcoming caster talents of the season!

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

pretty good to watch/listen

Liked the cast, but the cam work was bad imo. A lot of stuff wasn`t showed because whoever was on camera tried to show everything (but caught little from high perspective), especially on middles. Also in some pushes (like with kritz vs med who dropped) you don`t see any action because camera is spinning around, at it continued through the whole game.

Cast was actually good, would like to hear it again.

wrock

vier

awsome cast dude!!!

Thx for casting!!

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Liked the cast, but the cam work was bad imo. A lot of stuff wasn`t showed because whoever was on camera tried to show everything (but caught little from high perspective), especially on middles. Also in some pushes (like with kritz vs med who dropped) you don`t see any action because camera is spinning around, at it continued through the whole game.

Cast was actually good, would like to hear it again.

Whoo! Some feedback for me!

Yeah I warned them that the camera work will be horribad , I never streamed before and had no clue what to do :P

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

food

@ slo_gurl2012

If you did it for the first time, it is actually good. What I have noticed from other streamers, they do the top-down view on middle, but avoid it on other points (well maybe gran last). Also just stick with some players for 10-15 seconds, the time you put into them might pay off.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Could someone of vier, or PyroGen upload Source TV to any hosting? Will be awesome listening the cast while we see the demo, because some people was not able to do it, and would be nice spectacle i guess :D

bìester

Quoted from Squirry

Could someone of vier, or PyroGen upload Source TV to any hosting? Will be awesome listening the cast while we see the demo, because some people was not able to do it, and would be nice spectacle i guess :D

it was played on the pyrogen server

Squirry

nNT ≠

Then someone of pyrogen could upload it? :3

kaidus

WiK?

Get your stream added to teamfortress.tv. It’s becoming increasingly popular.

dodgydogman

Panda

Tf2 isnt a great spectator esport..
Very nice casting though!

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

http://oi48.tinypic.com/wtc029.jpg

Speedfreak

good casting, i don’t know if it was just me, but was the audio waay behind the video? no?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »