eoN^

Quoted from Evil

[…]
O’rly maybe Scotland? Oh shut up man…

WHO TOLD YOU THAT

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Surely theres got to be a rule that they all cant fly on the same plane ;/ even the two head honchos of the company i work for cant fly together in case it crashes.

Sad tho :< R.I.P

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Surely theres got to be a rule that they all cant fly on the same plane ;/ even the two head honchos of the company i work for cant fly together in case it crashes.

Sad tho :< R.I.P

ye exactly what i was thinking tapley. in the us i think both the president and the vicepresident cant fly on the same plane for obvious reasons… might be wrong about that. but surely its just a logical thing.

sad, RIP..

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i have a weapon of mass destruction in my trousers

WOW CHRIS JUST WOW – easy way to express how mature are you. Do everyone a favour and go fuck yourself yourself.

And yeah I found out in the morning too. Polish media were actually 30 mins late with letting everyone know about what happened (because they could not believe it and were checking the source like hundreds of times). Sad times :/

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Biohazard

WOW CHRIS JUST WOW – easy way to express how mature are you. Do everyone a favour and go fuck yourself yourself.

CAPS BIO JUST CAPS

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

He where going to some sort of ceremoni where he was gonna mourn about the loss of the 2000+ officers who where killed in the forest.

And now, 70 years later he crashes in the same forest they died in.

Sad.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Why hasn’t this been locked yet?

shank

vs

booooom airshot lulz

edit: rest in peace :`(

Last edited by shank,

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from octochris

[…]

CAPS BIO JUST CAPS

Why posting crap on a topic you don’t even know anything about? I’m looking forward till next tragedy in you country – nice opportunity for me to use my creativity in making some bullshit up.
Oh well I forgot – you spend every minute of your worthless life on this forums trying to prove people you are worth more that a piece of shit on the sidewalk. I reminds me of your recruitment post and everyone saying how not “mid +” or “mid” (or whatever you said you were) you are and epic folding of Cobra Gaming which existed entire 22 days *applause*

Kryzen

Quoted from Evil

[…]
O’rly maybe Scotland? Oh shut up man…

Shhh!…

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

What is wrong with most of you ? Why do you feel this is the thread to troll and pisstake, Are you not aware that this is a thread about people dying, people have lost thier families and are mourning over this, Grow up and think what you lot reply in future coz its an absolute joke the way some of you think, If you have nothing nice to say then just stfu? Or find another forum to talk your shit on.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2