Forum

sweden army test ;)

Created 5th March 2010 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Sekhel

Quoted from Azured

the game where you have to drag the ball is completely broken. Most of the time I fail it instantly when I click the ball.

No it’s not? It’s the easiest of them all, along with the click on color and word match… Click right on top of the ball, keep the button pressed, drag it…

Azured

eureka

Quoted from Sekhel

[…]

No it’s not? It’s the easiest of them all, along with the click on color and word match… Click right on top of the ball, keep the button pressed, drag it…

right, and when I click it, the game says I failed?
I don’t get to the dragging part, that’s sorta the problem

really addictive tho, can’t stop playing xD

Last edited by Azured,

I quite like the ball one (even though I was playing it with a trackpad). Very easy though. Totally want to join the swedish army now.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Azured

the game where you have to drag the ball is completely broken. Most of the time I fail it instantly when I click the ball. The game where you have to form a square seems retarded to me, as the only difficulty in the game is whether you can click the squares fast enough (the animation takes so goddamn long). The game where you have to click the circle when the colour matches the text can also go on for a very, very long time (went through about 10-12 wrong combinations before getting a good one).

Don’t think it’s broken, took me a while to notice that while moving the left hand ball, the one on the right moves also and neither can touch the blocks.

And the circle one is just easy, longest it has taken for me about 5 combinations, usually a lot less. Just gotta keep focused.

Did 4:25 with mates :)

Anathema

My team didn’t get anything right, literally not a single one of the tasks.
GG.

Mikey

9 minutes with mates :D

Min:Dfreak

screen ?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Mikey

9 minutes with mates :D

no picture = didnt happen :)

firerain

5:04:20 with random people

Anathema

5.10 with germans, woo

XleX

5:45 my fault we failed :(

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

4:45 with some randomers

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/naamloosmk.jpg/

If you are really focused it’s easy

Last edited by Warmaster,

dougiie

CotC

just did this again for the lolz…. bumping :DD

ashkan

Tried it just now. My comrades left though, so I had to do it all by myself: http://img201.imageshack.us/i/ashkantest.png/

Wiiking

lol nvm!

Last edited by Wiiking,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »