+1

Turn co-ordinates on in top right.

X: 0
Y: 1

Bel-air lyrics. I tip my hat to you sir

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Iller

Looks like a program to generate typical posts in this forum… :-)

alfa

How in the world did you managed to draw a fucking rocket on that website…

compton

cvx|

i love how my firefox screams of mercy when i’m on the site

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Quoted from David

So from what i have seen, it is a way for people to call people they hate cunts without anyone finding out who they are :3

kinda what tf2street tried and failed.

inb4

klu is a faggot © some american faggot with no friends

Gideon

Quoted from Iller

Looks like a program to generate typical posts in this forum… :-)

Looks like most typical post in this forum its: “JH is gay”.

Sebb

IsF

Quoted from demsii

Looks like kindergarten is having fun.

word

Azdean

WTH!?

Looks like the shitter at college, Only the shitter thats used by nerd’s…….who play tf2.
0_o

Immature, but I laughed at the guy who managed to make a goatse ASCII

Bash

The goatse ASCII is as old as the internet.

Anyway, it’s total freedom of expression for you tards who feel opressed because noone wants to listen to your stupid shit on the forums, so enjoy.

alfa

Why do so many people hate d2m.If you are so brave in posting shit on a crap wall why not show yourself anyways since you have such a huge eggo u anon guys (and lol @ “The 7alfa eats crap” on the bottom of the page).

Last edited by alfa,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Why do so many people hate d2m

Because I oppress everything that is fun.

I dunno, I’m the most vocal of our three head admins, so I get the blame for everything. I don’t mind it so much, some of the things written on there were hilarious. Whoever wrote the lyrics to Bel Air and adapted them was a genious.

The stupidly personal comments about any players are pathetic though. If you wouldn’t say something to someone’s face, writing it anonymously on a wall is rather cowardly. It would be good for the TF2 community to realise that making personal attacks on players is not really the most mature or the most effective way to get your point across.

As an example, some of the abuse that I have received personally via email, irc and other methods over the last couple of weeks made me seriously consider why I bother to help run this league. I love TF2 and many of the people in this community, and those that I play with should be able to attest that. However, mindless comments from small minded individuals have left me with zero motivation to continue. So if your methods and idiotic comments were designed to get rid of a Head Admin who actually cares a hell of a lot about the game and is desperately trying to help the league improve in more ways than you can see visibly at the moment – you guys are doing a fantastic job.

I would’ve respected the anonymous emails that I received a lot more if you had the balls to put your name on it or say it to my face. This could well be the last few days that you see me as an Admin here. Party away.

Last edited by d2m,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

I wouldn’t be surprised if it were only a few people who are writing shit about you, D2M, I wouldn’t take much notice of it as you’re the only admin to have ever looked at the game from the players perspective and come up with the fairest solutions. I’m pretty sure the attitude is a minority.

David

Quoted from klu

[…]

kinda what tf2street tried and failed.

inb4

klu is a faggot © some american faggot with no friends

Oh hai klu, fancy seeing you trolling this thread!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3