sgN^

TKN

i want one!!! :'(

Noc

gX::

Got mine

sickless

fnx.simrai

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1312&_nkw=starcraft+2+beta+key&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Biohazard

IDK

game is a beast but so far i think that target players are all pros and semi pros from sc1. Still in beta though so they probably implement ranks and other way to find matches at own (in my case low– :p) skill level. i know 1 thing for fact: having battlefield and sc2 installed on my laptop i dont think i will go back to tf2 very quick this time :p

Squide

keso

LOL! i started this im soo excited about SC2 and i dont get the beta! :(

2 buddies in my class got one and they dont give a shit about it, and they wouldn’t share with me :/

ambra

Quoted from Squide

LOL! i started this im soo excited about SC2 and i dont get the beta! :(

2 buddies in my class got one and they dont give a shit about it, and they wouldn’t share with me :/

too bad that apparently blizzard keeps an eye and who actually has the beta and in case of sharing the same account with someone else they are going to send some bans aswell

kuma

to those who got in:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU

mb

keso

Quoted from ambra

[…]

too bad that apparently blizzard keeps an eye and who actually has the beta and in case of sharing the same account with someone else they are going to send some bans aswell

/facepalm on blizzard. Instead of closing peoples accounts who only played one game and then never touched it and then send out more invites. Good. Fucking. Work.

ambra

Without limiting Blizzard’s rights hereunder, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances:

(i) sell, rent, lease, lend, license the Game to others, grant a security interest in, or transfer reproductions of, the Game and/or the Account to other parties in any way not expressly authorized herein, or let any third person use the Game and/or the Account

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23329392870&sid=5000

so bascally they want you “stfu and mind your own business”

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Anyone here playing at mid gold level? Need a buddy for 2v2 (to protect my ass so I can mass muta or MMM harass ^^)

Someone invite me please! =)

Swarley

cool^m

me too :))

mb

keso

You can’t invite. You only get one key per account.

Xizk

k^m

No everyone got an extra key today. To invite a friend.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Congratulations! This is an additional invitation to the beta test for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ for you to share with a friend!

I got one.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »