Hansa

.idk?

Quoted from EpicFrench

France !

qft

LUPUS

Quoted from Squeak

England are still second on the league table! :]

Not for long ;> ALSO, france may win sadly. They are really on form this year.

Last edited by LUPUS,

flushy

P.O.P

cant remember the name but our number 9 played a complete shocker… really let the side down gave away stupid penalties… sigh

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from flushy

cant remember the name but our number 9 played a complete shocker… really let the side down gave away stupid penalties… sigh

Danny Care, and he was pretty unlucky with the penalty given away for Ireland’s second try. Bit of a mug, but meh. Wasn’t a particularly great game to watch and could’ve been a completely different story if Wilkinson didn’t miss 3-4 kicks at goal.

infussle

Quoted from flushy

care was one of england’s best players in that game. then again, thats not a very good rating.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from infussle

[…]

care was one of england’s best players in that game. then again, thats not a very good rating.

did u watch the game???!!? some positives to come out of it and true johnny did miss a few, hes human u know ; P

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Danny Care, and he was pretty unlucky with the penalty given away for Ireland’s second try. Bit of a mug, but meh. Wasn’t a particularly great game to watch and could’ve been a completely different story if Wilkinson didn’t miss 3-4 kicks at goal.

idd, can’t deny that we were blessed with that penalty, but hey, refs can’t see everything. By the way, did anyone else think it was retarded when the 2 refs were discussing the incident? One was french, and it seemed they couldnt understand each other… bit strange! And yeah, Wilkinson did miss alot, sweet drop goal tho to be fair

flushy

P.O.P

idd, can’t deny that we were blessed with that penalty, but hey, refs can’t see everything. By the way, did anyone else think it was retarded when the 2 refs were discussing the incident? One was french, and it seemed they couldnt understand each other… bit strange! And yeah, Wilkinson did miss alot, sweet drop goal tho to be fair

haha! ye my thoughts exactly at the time

Squeak

Quoted from flushy

[…]

did u watch the game???!!? some positives to come out of it and true johnny did miss a few, hes human u know ; P

Tbf though we count too much on Wilkinson, I didn’t watch this game but we did we have a young forwards out again cos that’ll of affected our play :(
Delon Armitage is the way forward! <3 Need extended highlights on :[

bertoman

BLLB

I was at twickenham watching the game, and all I can say is that was one of the most fraustrating rugby games to watch ever.

So many turn overs in the rucks, Tommy Bowe’s try (WTF Wilko!?), Jonno’s kicks.

When O’Driscoll came off, I was certain we could do it, but once again we threw it away.

gg england…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3