Forum

Virus penetrating me in the ass.

Created 19th January 2010 @ 02:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Hey guys.

Ive got a virus on my machine and need some help. Please don’t just respond with “reformat” because I’m in a difficult situation as I’m running dual boot of windows 7 32 and 64 and windows xp. Also I don’t currently have any disk lieing around so I’d have to wait like a week to get sent one.

Anyway. The virus is fucking clever as and is so annoying.

– It runs iexplorer.exe in background constantly and it’s playing adverts (most without sound but some have audio)
– The audio ones then lag my pc during games ect. and can fuck up my mumble
– The virus blocks all virus scanners even in safe mode. When I scan from another OS I find nothing on adaware, spybot, symantec (norton), panda online scan, windows defender.
– The virus gradually degrades my registry aswell, the longer it stays on my drive the more it fucks it up, to a point where restarting results in just a black screen when booting XP. (I have to go into safe mode and reinstall a service pack to fix it each time).
– The virus redirects me from google. If I search a website in google then click a link, it will direct me to another site.
– Internet explorer crashes
– Stops downloading of some anti-viruses and stops installing others…

Can anyone help?!

Last edited by GibbZ,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

ROFL :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hi my name George Gibons and i love to double click BritneySpears.exe :D

Tried doing a system restore? Tried using lots of online virus scanners? Is your computer working enough to torrent …. uhm i mean legally purchase a copy of xp digitally? as you can just burn that and fix yourself in less than a few hours.

Absolute

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

Seriously though, gl.

cMw

run in safe mode with networking

download malware bytes anti malware from either your pc in safemode or from another and put it onto ur pc through a zip drive

install mbam and let it update, and then run the full pc scan(not the quick one)

let it fully finish and it should get rid of ur virus

Tappaa

Got Milk?

http://www.hijackthis.de/en
scan and post your logfile.

gl

Quoted from cMw

run in safe mode with networking

download malware bytes anti malware from either your pc in safemode or from another and put it onto ur pc through a zip drive

install mbam and let it update, and then run the full pc scan(not the quick one)

let it fully finish and it should get rid of ur virus

Try this. MalwareBytes is awesome. I had a similar virus and MB fixed it for me.

Download Hirens boot cd and burn it to a cd (I think it is payware but im sure you can find it somewhere else), then boot from that cd and run one of the virus, malware and spyware removers.

It worked for me in a similar situation

xzr

now only if someone would remove the virus that is your connection

baerbel

trick17
trick17

dont use internet explorer :x

fRdz

S&M

I had a similar threat on my computer, pretty much fits your desciption only a little less aggressive.

My point is that this is probably not a virus, rather then some type of Malware. I would try Hirens boot cd, or find a suitable app and registry scanner witch can determine all the apps and exes running on your computer.

Also try a rootkit remover.

Qun

GoT<3

Buy a Mac! Or get one of those boot CD’s, worked for me once.

xtala

Give mbam a try :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Try this. MalwareBytes is awesome. I had a similar virus and MB fixed it for me.

Tried. Malwarebytes runs in the background but I can’t see it. (the exe is running but not useable) happens to all anti-virs… even in safemode!!!

Psyche

http://www.combofix.org/

Try that in safe mode.

If that does nothing then I’d start to get seriously worried lol

Last edited by Psyche,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »