Created 9th December 2009 @ 15:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Abunai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg&NR=1

pretty damn amazing

KOVACS

Yep seen this before. <3 TED

BUT:

About a year before that video was uploaded I watched another on TED by an American inventor who made practically the same speech, presenting the same examples. All of the examples the American guy used are the same as this Indian presenter, who seems to simply have copied all of the examples, recorded them again himself and claimed recognition for them.

I was raging when I watched this presentation and thought about commenting/emailing TED about it to see what the fuck is going on, but decided it was too much effort and not my concern.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

It’s like watching the future.

its amazing

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

wow.

AnimaL

kovacs, who said it was that yanks idea..

Skyride

DUCS

kovacs, who said it was that yanks idea..

+1

The fact this guy is MIT and hes releasing it OSS tends to make me think its his idea originally, however i’d love to see the original yank video.

p.s. <3 Ted

KOVACS

It’s not me being biased, I just assume that it was the american’s idea since his speech was a year or so earlier than this indian guy, i.e. he presented it first at ted.

I may present myself as a dickhead to people in this community but I’m certainly not racist if that’s what you’re implying:)

mb

keso

LAWL STICKIES LAWL

m00n

Duuude!!
Open SOURCE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mar

;?
TWIN

Truly amazing.

DominiX

sP.

Dial phone numbers on your hand, watch movies, play games on a paper sheat ftw, this is simply amazing!

alfa

cybersex is near

Lieutenant

I can’t help thinking this has been done before, the technology is already being used in iphones and the like. He’s simply added a projector to the mix. What he is trying to do to make the technology cheaply available. If you think that is amazing, take a look at augmented reality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKw_Mp5YkaE

Add A Reply Pages: 1