Forum

What do you think is the most aim heavy game?

Created 18th November 2009 @ 22:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

dougiie

CotC

Serious Sam 2. No doubt.

he speak da truth

hunger

Serious Sam 2. No doubt.

yeh i agree

lassizci

on a horse

I’d say Sex Games by Landisoft (on c64). Because the barrel needs to be in opponent at all times.

what the hell is NS

Exfane clearly fails here… http://ns.nl/cs/Satellite/travellers

All aboard the failtrain ;D

Hahaaa….wait.

Not funny.

ontopic: since I never played NS, clearly quake and it’s various modes/mods/deviants.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

eoN^

what the hell is NS

Exfane clearly fails here… http://ns.nl/cs/Satellite/travellers

All aboard the failtrain ;D

Hahaaa….wait.

Not funny.

ontopic: since I never played NS, clearly quake and it’s various modes/mods/deviants.

NS = Natural Selection

HL1 mod

But yeah HL1 is probably a deviant of quake tbh

I know what NS is but I never played it so…whutt??
With deviants of quake I was referring to games such as warsow.

Unless you meant to respond to the question that was already answered and you only quoted me because you love me oh so much.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

eoN^

I know what NS is but I never played it so…whutt??
With deviants of quake I was referring to games such as warsow.

Unless you meant to respond to the question that was already answered and you only quoted me because you love me oh so much. Homo.

I do love you oh so much but i thought you ment you didnt know what NS was :P

Ask GibbZ for some NS frag movies, he’ll be glad to spam you with them.

Memento Mori

The only thing aim heavy in L4D is the hunter… and even that’s not that hard to hit unless you have a guy who’s pro at it. L4D is just so teamwork and tactic orientated it’s ghey :< good game tho :D

Hunter speed<<<<<<<<pancaekin lork speed

Last edited by Memento Mori,

gryzor

Quake with shafts only sounds about right, but there has historically been very few “shaft-only” tournaments or servers.

Last edited by gryzor,

oblivion

Since i started playing with my CSS Pro equation(TM) I can’t go wrong. (i.e. aim at feet+m1=headshot).

Admitedly this doesn’t hold true anywhere other than (non hacker) pubs.

Inuy

#sadboys

cs:s (?)

Gunz the Duel ; your skill its like 90% aim 10% sense/moviment. [im counting as you can k-style]

>::::DDDDDD i bet more on 70% Aim / 30 Style/Moviment … playd that shit game for nearly 2 years…

Morty

RG

cs:s (?)

Gunz the Duel ; your skill its like 90% aim 10% sense/moviment. [im counting as you can k-style]

>::::DDDDDD i bet more on 70% Aim / 30 Style/Moviment … playd that shit game for nearly 2 years…

2 years here aswell. :p .hate ijji tho. prems gaves you the win power. played in loads of privates. Euro, aswell. won the 1st clanwar tournament. summer last year.

Wolfenstein 3D :P ?

SamurAi

lol who said L4D its most aimless game ever but its fun ;]

Quake Series

franco

You can see some serious aim if you watch some HL2:DM demos (Seagull from TF2 20ID for example). It way excells any other source game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »