Is out in four and a half hours

http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D2

chances of it being released at the said time? :(

JimmyB

FNR!

Is out in four and a half hours

http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D2

chances of it being released at the said time? :(

Well they did a good job releasing L4D1 on time last year, so Im really looking forward that it will work again this time.

Anyways: CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!!

refuze

ppb:H:

Its 17mins overdue and i still cant get in it, yay, lets see how valve time works at this situation :)

codcrille

Fresh.

It’s out restart steam and start decrypting.

Orange

KORE
element //

l4d2 live NAO.

FADe

my internet went down THE second it came out.. for 40minutes.. the fuck!? Decrypting now.. only 50% :(

Randdalf

(0v0)

I’m not sure what’s gone wrong

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1085379/dearieme.JPG

It’s gone from not showing my games list, to not decrypting, to not being able to load Steam at all :(

SfynX

T2P

immediately when i get back from work screw food L4D2 FOR ME BOIO

Last edited by SfynX,

ambra

this new game is great
its probably what l4d should have been
campaigns are well developed and way longer than the previous ones and the new tools are amazing…
I’ve tried the chainsaw which is incredibly strong but in the mess you can hardly see what the fuck is going on so your mates gotta stay far from you or you may destroy them; it also has a fuel tank which depleats pretty fast so it has to be used wisely (it basically shreds instantly any infected and any special infected in a second but the gore on your screen is so much that you cant see anything)

Special ammos are carried in the medkit slot (like defibrilator) and are deployed on the ground when its needed: incendiary ones 1 shot any enemy and explosives ones knockback special infecteds (you carry a clip of 50 rounds for each of those then you go back to normal ammos).

The granade launcher is dedicated to the tf2 demoman: it carries 30 rounds and makes a huge blast that can harm you and your allies and it cant be refilled at the ammo supplies so again you have to use it properly.

Melee weapons work differently so players might want to choose the one they prefere… for instance baseball bat and guitar are great if you can aim the head while the katana kills always and in a huge radius but you might miss sometimes. There is also a crowbar.

Last edited by ambra,

Skyride

DUCS

If more than 5 people are still playing this game in 3 months, let me know, then I might spend £26 on an expansion pack.

SfynX

T2P

competitive here we come!

gryzor

If more than 5 people are still playing this game in 3 months, let me know, then I might spend £26 on an expansion pack.

3 months you say, huh.

By then, l4d3 is out. This time, it will contain everything they promised in l4d and l4d2.

SfynX

T2P

to turn the zombies into the pancake kid?
Pkid: Pancakes…..PANCAAAAKES
Guy: NO PANCAKES
Pkid: *munches on guys arm*

AnimaL

scavenge is perfect, demo didnt show l4d2 potential… the retail is way better

kaidus

WiK?

Will probably end up buying it just cause everyone I’d normally play tf2 with will be bumming it off…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »