Forum

HoN or LoL?

Created 2nd November 2009 @ 07:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Troels

WUL

i personally love the LoL graphic style, the cartoon touch is something i find awesome. (kinda looks like Borderlands graphic to me.)

But with that being said the overall gameplay is utter shit. so slow. so fucking slow. i got bored after 10min. there’s no real reason to think about ur item choices cus u get a list of 6 recomended items once u finish them. ur good to go.

It does have some smart features like the 2 extra skills every hero can get. the stealth in grass and other stuff.

but imo. HoN is far far far superior in gameplay fun and everything but graphics :p

ambra

LoL is one of the worst forms of gaming in history

kolox

obs.

LoL is apparently going to open a microtransactions store that charges up to $10 for 1 hero…
you need to BUY the heroes…

Aside from that LoL is run on a shite engine and has wtfmyeyes bad graphics. HoN seems to be a much deeper/more competitive game, at least imo.

$30 for hon, $30 to unlock 4-5 extra LoL heroes :l

EDIT: http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/MOBA-Gamers-Multiplayer-Online-Battle-Arena/League-of-Legends-a-Developers-Deathwish

I think that’ll be for NEW heroes that they’ll implement later on in updates. You still have 30+ heroes to play around with…. FOR FREE and I like how almost everyone I’ve seen said that LoL looks like shit but HoN looks nice. HoN looks fucking worse than WC3 xD

probs cause you have a PC made from rubber.

Did you even read the article? You can buy 20 heroes for $30, or buy them individually. Aside from that, do you think they’re going to do well on competitive if the person who wins is the one with the most money to spare? :/

PS: HoN has 56 heroes, so for $30 on hon you get a much better engine, much better graphics, a much deeper game and the devs really listen to what is said on the forums and can respond very quick for such a small team.

There are roughly 3 or 4 heroes added a month atm and patches with new items and old hero changes released every month, which tbh shocked me cause i was used to the tf2 updates (ie. few and far between)

Last edited by kolox,

JimmyB

FNR!

HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN HoN

seraph

rEJ

There are roughly 3 or 4 heroes added a month atm and patches with new items and old hero changes released every month, which tbh shocked me cause i was used to the tf2 updates (ie. few and far between)

The HoN devs are cool dudes, and I’m not remotely ragging on them. But that’s an absurd comment. Go play an EA game if you want to see a game not being updated. Valve have done and are doing amazing work on TF2.

kolox

obs.

The HoN devs are cool dudes, and I’m not remotely ragging on them. But that’s an absurd comment. Go play an EA game if you want to see a game not being updated. Valve have done and are doing amazing work on TF2.

Im not bashing the Valve tf2 team, and they have done a brilliant job with answering the community’s requests and adding new content + maps – I know that many other games (fps in particular) dont get nearly as many updates as we do, and I’ve argued this many times myself to cod fanboys etc.

Was just saying that whereas in tf2 where you get a major update every 3 months or so, its quite nice to have 3 new content updates in one month. I saw a thread requesting changes on a certain hero (hammerstorm), and one of the devs was talking with the people there and discussing things that could be done. When they had worked it out, he confirmed that it would be added to the next patch (a week or so later), and it was.

Last edited by kolox,

infussle

beta much?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2