Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

nvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7B94ylv69A

Wiiking

not so funny

nvc

not so funny

You’re not so good at hon!

Well, i find it to be quite amusing, and it’s amusing to anyone who has played against an engineer and gone “FUCK”.

Next up, Succubus.

Thankyou.

Last edited by nvc,

Edd

T2P

I think its fantastic, electrician’s grab is one of the best things in the game :>.

Unless, of course, your on the opposite team

Niggles

The stun on that thing is insane, not only does it last for five hours, but it can grab you from four miles away. Only more annoying thing than Electrician’s stun, is Andromeda’s swap.

ambra

the thing i despise most is that electritian has ALSO the CHEAPEST farming skills for lanes

Niggles

You mean other than Legionnaire?

Bash

Why are all the non-DotA port heroes designed to simply be annoying as fuck more than anything? Is it a conscious decision by the team or just bad design?

Last edited by Bash,

toasty.

PHX

This is what people are leaving tf2 for?

JimmyB

FNR!

<3 Electrician

What a retarded sandwich. Toast, ham and _salad_?

Niggles

Why are all the non-DotA port heroes designed to simply be annoying as fuck more than anything? Is it a conscious decision by the team or just bad design?

SandWraith would like a word with you.

albert

epx^

Sandwraith is a dota port :>

Stratte

eXhale |

Sandwraith is a port of the DotA hero spectre http://www.playdota.com/heroes/spectre

With that said I think that the new heroes s2 have designed are really good (puppet I’m looking at you).

Edit: AAAANNNDD ninjad ^^

Last edited by Stratte,

Wiiking

not so funny

You’re not so good at hon!

Well, i find it to be quite amusing, and it’s amusing to anyone who has played against an engineer and gone “FUCK”.

Next up, Succubus.

Thankyou.

didnt know i sucked.

its long yes, but u cant do much urself during the time other than get urself close so if u have a team helpin u out im sure it will work out fine for you…

its sweet a sweet thing but there sure are way better spells and stuff out there, both early and late game…

i prefered ur worthless monitor posts rather than this nvc :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »