MW2 is dead! xD

a real shame, I was interested in the game… well… HELLO AGAIN TF2

Qun

GoT<3

/me cancelled pre-order.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

haha funny shit

In other news; NS2 alpha on halloween? Get ya preorder!

tesco

mrp.

http://www.playfire.com/win-codmw2/313535313134 answers 1,3,2,1,4,3,2,2,1,4

thanks ^^

Hahahaha…hahaha…ha….ok Im done. No wait- HAHA!

Okay.

Just 2 days ago I was speculating with someone if IW would manage to make the sequel even worse than cod4 and…well, they somehow managed to do so.
Lots of kudos to the development team and, more importantly, retards everywhere for being happy with how shitty the first modern warfare was. I applaud all of the above and am forever grateful- it would not have been possible without YOUR help.

Watched the flagrunner video on the official site and for one second I actually believed that it could be fun, imagine that. Hahaha…oh the lulz.
Console-generation ftmfw.

P.S.: I really like what this could possibly mean for CoD and PC gaming- maybe sales are gonna be terrible except for the sort of people that buy FPSs for the singleplayer and a few hundred others who havent heard about the small details listed above and IW might come to the conclusion that PC is not a platform they wanna port their shitty-ass console games to anymore and we won’t have to see the next reincarnation of this P.O.S!
A man can dream, right? Still gonna be plenty of fools buying it, I’m sure.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

franco

IW got ballz

Xantraz

8===D

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/Xantraz/motivator07beb53e539558226d8013c457.jpg

Ijantis

they actually confirmed no mod support

tis a sad day for pc gaming

ambra

yeah
SUCK IT PROMOD FAGGOTS
YOU WILL HAVE TO STARE AT MY SHINY GOLDEN M60

davesan

epx^
Panda

cancelled my order, what a pisstake!

might be my first ever torrent…

David

Im doing this to piss you off so so much more…

The British Board of Film Classification has stamped Modern Warfare 2 with an 18 rating in the UK.

Infinity Ward’s sequel passed without any cuts, and will be the first of the Call of Duty series to carry an 18 certificate.

Interestingly, the BBFC listing makes no mention of Call of Duty, which means Modern Warfare 2 will be the title. Finally.

Will an 18 rating impact the potentially record breaking sales potential? It didn’t slow current launch day/week record holder Grand Theft Auto IV.

Incidentally, the BBFC still has UK power until PEGI is declared the UK standard by law. That will likely not be this year.

Waebi

‹Con›

mwhahaha feels good to be of legal age.
but prolly gonna invest that money in cider or smth.

edit: and PEGI rated CoD:WaW 18+ as well btw.

Last edited by Waebi,

eoN^

If everyone who signed that petition didnt buy the game IW will be out of pocket £3,657,200, not including all the people who dont know about the petition / didnt bother to sign it.

:)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Cancelled ¬_¬, this will not only fuck up pc gaming competativly it will mess with random pub heros as well, as instead of joining a favorite server you just automatically join a server with people of the same rank. Console generation here we come :x.
By the way i doubt theres any point in downloading it via torrent single players usually linear and boring. They’ve done this to cut piracy i’d reckon but they’ll probs end up losing more esp with no dedicated server support.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »