Forum

Last Day of the Transfer Window!!!111 (FOOTBALL :D)

Created 1st September 2008 @ 22:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Wlv

RaWr ::

PREMIER LEAGUE TRANSFER TRACKER:
In: Blackburn (Bunn), Everton (Saha, Nash), Liverpool (Flora, Gulacsi, Riera), Newcastle (Gonzalez), Portsmouth (Belhadj), Stoke (Higginbotham), Tottenham (Pavlyuchenko, Corluka), West Brom (Donk)

Out: Bolton (Dzemaili), Fulham (Zakuani, John), Liverpool (Finnan, Voronin), Man City (Corluka, Vidal), Man Utd (Saha), Sunderland (Higginbotham), Stoke (Parkin), Wigan (Bouaouzan, Nash)

Where will berbatov go??!?!?!?

I also heard that Robinho will go to man city lol

bam wizzle

wat?

san-

h.

city lolz. taxin left, thats a shocker.

san-

h.

On a moore serious note, what are they thinking selling corlouka? Sure they bought Ben-haim but they sure could use the depth in the squad if they’re going for top-4(LOL), and he’s a centerhalf right? Other then that I think citys got a really nice team going.

Robinho just got confirmed for city ;O

Wlv

Aslong as City keep the fitness high, they will probably buy again in the winter transfer window, wouldn’t be suprised if you see someone like Woodgate moving to City :)

Fiend

wMiC?

They got robinho but sold Corluka prob there best defended lael and theyve bit on Mario Gomez and David Villa when they already got Jo upfront as well gonna had like we had at tottenham if they did sign them 2 as well and they bid for Berbatov as well what was they expectin to do with 5 strikers lol!

Waiting to see if the yids bring anyone else in!

Wlv

Im guessing the idea is, they offer 5 deals on the hope that at least one comes through and it did. Robinho :D

Corluka was in no way, shape or form their best defender..Micah Richards…?

Jo, Robinho, Petrov, Wright-Philips, Ireland, Elano, Kompany …thats one hell of a midfield/strike force

tenshox

Berbatov signed with Manu for about 30m.

Jh

Hey dats!

football sucks. fyi.

san-

h.

I think Kompany will be the signing of the year. Ofc Robinho is a big signing but everyone expects him to be good, Kompany has been really, really good the 2 games I’ve seen him. Atleast I have never heard of him.

Chubbsta

I’m still shocked Robinho went to City, but it jsut goes to show you can get anyone when you have enough money!

Looking forward to seeing City overtake united too, that would be fooking great :D

Hohen

?
[MC]

Proud to be Bulgarian (:

Waebi

‹Con›

“football sucks. fyi.”

TRU DAT.
TF2 > football. Get a frickin e-life.

Haunter

Cristiano Ronaldo for man city on january :D

Smoke