klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Dave is from Manchester I think

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

danny is sexy (forced..)

Get back in the kitchen now. Who let you out?

and num, please don’t mix the skimmed & semi skimmed milk with my weetos! jeeez! xD

i dont make mistakes twice..

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Also, if you’re above the age of 18, you’re welcome to come on a celebratory piss-up afterwards…

David

Yeah im about 30 mins from manchester, happily play… if its full then ill come and watch! Tried adding your steam but it is full! Mr.Popular!

davesan

epx^
Panda

get London to do this plz thx!!

Maso

I’ve got a gamerbase account that I use when I’m down in London (they have one at Piccadilly), but I’ve always been jealous of the fact that they are waaaaay more TF2 orientated in Manchester.

I live and work in Manchester and would be more than happy/interested in joining in some TF2 tournies if anyone would have me on their team. Bit of a fail soldier though. Primary medic.

Dny

T2P

Just make a team mate and arrange what weeks you want to go and play etc.

Yeah im about 30 mins from manchester, happily play… if its full then ill come and watch! Tried adding your steam but it is full! Mr.Popular!

Can add me if you want mate, There’s loads of space on mine :/

dougiie

CotC

Also, if you’re above the age of 18, you’re welcome to come on a celebratory piss-up afterwards…

unlucky dny ;))

Dny

T2P

unlucky dny ;))

D: , Pass me a few through the window? ;D

davesan

epx^
Panda

they dont do tf2 tournies at london ?? do they!?

Dny

T2P

Go and look mate or post on there forums, no idea to be honest :)

Maso

Go and look mate or post on there forums, no idea to be honest :)

It’s all about COD4 and CS:S in London. :<

But seriously, no one got room for a lonely little medic?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

hi im about 5hours away can i play pls thnx

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Went in today to have a bit of a query. Apparently, like most TF2 competitions, it’s really just a bit of fun. They encourage mixing of teams to keep them equal, and the prize is just gamerbase time on your account (10quids worth).

Still be nice for a meetup and a session of tf2 once in a while. Put faces on names ect… get pissed ect…

Yoshi

vertex3

I work about 5 minutes from Gamerbase, been tempted before to go along to this but think it normally starts before I finish work (4pm?). I’m up for it though if there’s gonna be some decent players though, i figured it was just pub-heroes.. or ended up being a CoD4 tournament (I believe one of the CSS tourneys turned into a CoD4 tourney). Everytime I’ve been in there it’s always a CoD4 tourney.

Also GibbZ, you have too many friends!

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430237109 is Gamerbase Manchester’s steam group

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »