Forum

Lockerz.com invites!

Created 12th August 2009 @ 01:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

n00ne

A motoroller for 7500 ptz? Hah , ill believe that when i see it. No way can it be true , what do they gain from giving expensive things away almoast for free. How do they profit from something like this? Or is it just charity to give the computer nerds some tech stuff for free?

[email protected] <3

sent

Bamm.

[email protected] <3

sent

Thanks mate :]

Willazord

[email protected] please :D

caliban

fail

so any news?

did u recieve stuff?

ReveraL

[email protected]
chears.

Beefy

Vuze.

As soon as they restock the prizes, im gonna get the £300 gift card for amazon woot :D

Orange

KORE
element //

[email protected]

caliban

fail

well…seems to me its jsut a fuck up then , since nobody was saying anything

caliban

fail

sooooooooooo what up with this? nobody said anything…looked like half of etf2l users were giving away their email

just read some news that lcokerz sold the page and all the user data to advertcomapnies and stuff

destructo

the only thing u can get free from lockerz.com is a black guy who has a present in a box for u

fJack

k^m

the only thing u can get free from lockerz.com is a black guy who has a present in a box for u

does it fit in a breadbin?

SamurAi

[email protected]

Traxantic

TLR

There’s loads of stuff in the store, which you can get for free if you have the points for it. They also ship to europe now I think so good news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfMm_9MmGNU

Pretty popular youtube channel so.

He got so many points cause he’s got so many subscribers.

Last edited by Traxantic,

caliban

fail

all i wanted was like a ye we got some stuff from the ppl here…some response :D but seems impossible

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »