Forum

Mumble Problems

Created 29th June 2009 @ 23:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Morty

RG

Hey fella players, I hope you can all help me.
So the problem is, im using mumble since like almost 1 year. AND since that 1 year, im constantly breaking while play TF2. When I went on the menu of Mumble info thingie I noticed that im having about 91948190382193e812ms on mumble. Any help there? Only happens with Mumble tho. Vent/TS any other program works completely fine.
PS: Ive tried almost all the Mumble versions, messed up with the configurations AND i have TCP Thingie off.

Morty

RG

any help? :/

compton

cvx|

When I went on the menu of Mumble info thingie I noticed that im having about 91948190382193e812ms on mumble.

Be more specific, and also tell us how this has to do with your problem

Morty

RG

Well it has to do because in every other program/game online i always have around 50~80 ms. on mumble I have 192301381902310293ms .

Tho , more specific in what? which info do you need?

compton

cvx|

What is the statistic that you refer to in ms? Latency to a mumble server?

Also what is the “info thingie”?

I’m not sure I can help but your info is very vague.

Morty

RG

Wait. I can upload a screen if you want.
http://img79.yfrog.com/img79/6349/mumblelag.jpg <- thats without the game opened. While im playing cw/wars etc etc that 516ms goes to 928391382931931ms and the variance its like that x100 times. like billions and millions of numbers x)

Qun

GoT<3

Have you tried going back to 1.1.4? Newer version made my mouse lag and skip frames. 1.1.4 is still the most stable version.

dauk

and what shall i do if mumble is ti quite for me? all volumes set to max and so on. No probs with went.

Morty

RG

ok Viqun. im gonna try 1.1.4. tho im almost sure I already tryed that one. thanks btw. ill keep it updated if its still fine or if its breaking again. :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Wait. I can upload a screen if you want.
http://img79.yfrog.com/img79/6349/mumblelag.jpg <- thats without the game opened. While im playing cw/wars etc etc that 516ms goes to 928391382931931ms and the variance its like that x100 times. like billions and millions of numbers x)

If you ping the server ip through command what results are you getting?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

and what shall i do if mumble is ti quite for me? all volumes set to max and so on. No probs with went.

stop failing

Morty

RG

tbh i dont know how to do that klu. xD . Tell me how and ill do it. xp

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Have you tried going back to 1.1.4? Newer version made my mouse lag and skip frames. 1.1.4 is still the most stable version.

+1

F2

Danmark

When you encounter problems with Mumble please report it to the Mumble developers so they can fix the bugs.

Morty

RG

klu: how can I do that?
viqun: testing now 1.1.4. ill keep it updated tonight, when I pcw to see the results.
tho the window shows yet again around 500ms.
f2: going to that now. thank you.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »