Forum

FAO Jones or Arx or Beta

Created 19th June 2009 @ 11:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey why are you reading this you arnt Jones, Arx or Beta!!
How very dare you.
But now that you’re here if their on your friends list gif them a slap please.

Ahheneway, im just getting my TCL shizzle sorted and wonderd what time the ferry/we would meet in MK and or Ferry port?

Gotta sort holiday out with work as may only be able to take a half day (finish at 10am)
so going to see if its viable. No steam or irc at work so cant hit anyone up.

Thanks
I love you.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

My Bump, My Bump, My lovely Lady Bumps. (trying to keep it in recent threads list)

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

My Bump, My Bump, My lovely Lady Bumps. (trying to keep it in recent threads list)

Dont you have a phone or emailadres of them?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

(Insert generic sarcastic comment here)

Give me some credit at least :p. If i had their phone numbers i would indeed have used them.

I’d just want to get this sorted out before the weekend, as if i wait untill i get home it’ll be too late! And this seems the best way of contacting either of those sexy people with the tools and communcational ideas currently available.

Chubbsta

Taps, you should be able to get on to http://webchat.quakenet.org/
This allows you to connect to quakenet, hopefully this will work and help :)

beta

RaWr ::

Hellooooooo,

I have your message :) I am at work also so you won’t find me on IRC or Steam anyhow.

It will be Friday afternoon we depart and leave Sunday evening of course

Where abouts do you live? Boat times are not confirmed just yet but I was thinking early afternoon, arrive Holland eveningish.

I will drop you my phone number on irc / steam later. Or if you do manage to get onto IRC before me, give Arx a shout – he will pass you my number or fill in the details.

Mike

Add A Reply Pages: 1