Forum

1 Millionth N00b?

Created 11th June 2009 @ 09:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Noob almost became the 1 millionth word in the english language today :< just 2 words short!

999,998 – N00B (that’s N Zero Zero B): From the gamer community, a disparaging term for a newcomer joining in an online game.

David

I read about this in PC gamer, if it didnt say noob so many times then…. it would have been the millionth!

flushy

P.O.P

does this mean that in our english GCSEs we are now allowed to refer to ‘n00bs’

Contra

Be

it does Flush… it does

flushy

P.O.P

woohoo! but ive had all my english exams… maybe i can sneak it into my chemistry one on wednesday ; )

gryzor

The definition seems a bit off tho. Should be something like:

“n00b: ‘If you though this term referred to a newcommer/newbie to any given useless and non-productive activity, you were WRONG! This is nowadays an exclusively trademark used by sad characters whom have yet to reach the age 18 or move out from their parents house and with an unfortunate need to belittle people on the intertubes’.

See also: (insert more useless degrading terms here)”

In fact, whenever you see someone write “n00b” or other degrading terms on IRC, forums or in game, remember to laugh a little inside.

Extremer

Wow.

Mads.

Thats amazing we should make cream-pie 1millionth

davesan

epx^
Panda

“web 2.0” is the millionth :D

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

lol

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The definition seems a bit off tho. Should be something like:

“n00b: ‘If you though this term referred to a newcommer/newbie to any given useless and non-productive activity, you were WRONG! This is nowadays an exclusively trademark used by sad characters whom have yet to reach the age 18 or move out from their parents house and with an unfortunate need to belittle people on the intertubes’.

See also: (insert more useless degrading terms here)”

In fact, whenever you see someone write “n00b” or other degrading terms on IRC, forums or in game, remember to laugh a little inside.

wow n00b fag -.-

fJack

k^m

“web 2.0” is the millionth :D

laem

Add A Reply Pages: 1