Forum

Shameless promotion, you know you love us

Created 6th June 2009 @ 20:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Jonni

[FB]

I’ll keep it short.
FakkelBrigade’s website has gone up a few days ago (thanks to hard work from Absolute, Arie and me). Now that it’s up and running with several content flows established ^^ i’d like to see what you guys think of it.
Horrid flamey comments and love letters are allowed. bring it on!

GO HERE -> http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu

danny.

looks pretty nice :) and the menu just looks awesome

Welcome to FakkelBrigade, an awesome TF2 clan.

yeah ur right keep the good work up ;)

Edit:

i like it — easy on the eyes, funny functions and moderate amount of content. probably the best tf2 clanpage imho

You spoke for me gryzor

gryzor

what a shameless plug.

i like it — easy on the eyes, funny functions and moderate amount of content. probably the best tf2 clanpage imho.

FF63

YOYO\'

My Beloved FakkelBrigade,

I love you! Just writing that puts a smile on my face. You put a smile on my face.

I love you because of your sweetness, your kindness, your tenderness and your thoughtfulness.

I love you because are you are my dear friend and loving companion. You smile at my silly jokes and enjoy my naked spirit.

I love you because I have a longing to be close to you and you long to be close to me. I love snuggling with you in front of a fire and cuddling with you as we watch TV. I love to be near you. I love holding your hand on a walk during the day and holding your hands across the table at a restaurant at night.

I love you because you listen to me as I share the small triumphs or struggles of the day.

I love you because in moments of friction between us, you hear me out. Even when you don’t agree with me, you listen with a longing to understand me.

I love you because you respect me. You honor the man that I am, rather than try to make me into someone I am not. You suffer my imperfections and my shortcomings largely without complaint.

I love you because you appreciate me. You enjoy my attentiveness and appreciate my efforts to romance you. You appreciate my generosity to yourself and my nakedness toward others.

I love you,

the Naked

Kzantor

Maybe you should highlight the right section just by editing the body.jpg or colors/style dunno.
The menu is sick, great toshop job.

danny.

@ FF63

:O impressive c(:

Assault Marine Sigh

I like it, looks awesome :D

Brutallus

lol very nice website, especially love the roster part with all them quotes and weaknesses :D
Well done guys!

danny.

Just a little thing that i would find better:
I think it would be more clearly laid out when the FB Roster is next to the Rage Roster ;)

Comedian

Rage Roster

Ah yes, only the best ragers get to be on this roster. Here’s our alphabetical listing of the ones who are currently on it. For some super-secret extra info, click the avatar.

*clicks avatars*

NOTHING IS HAPPENING! AAAAAAAH!!!!11!

*rages*

Jonni

[FB]

thanks for the comments so far. I should have mentioned the rage-roster is not finished, neither is the family tree ( because we had so many fucking members)

also we’ll move the roster pages next to eachother in the menu and maybe add a couple of roster pages ^^

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

*cringe*

yin

great site something diffrent and the slogan is awesome should do a group with it :P

Ed

Mafia
fx.

i liek, but the white background isnt easy on the eyes, that’s why the etf2l site is nice cos it has a creamy sperm sort of background

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

mmmm creamy sperm

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »