I liked the day after tomorrow better.

GangsterAlgot

Doomsday movie is doomsdayey

m00n

Thanks caliban, for finding that one! :) <3

NeoN

boys

Just came home from viewing =)

Great views of nature, everyone must see ^^)

Bun

GM

Half an hour in now, awesome so far. :)

EDIT; Holy shit.. That was awesome..

caliban

fail

let’s hope some ppl will change their mind about consuming and all that stuff :/

it’s pretty easy tbh to consume right

Norris

any chance on getting a true HD mirror somewhere?

agron

Relic

ye pwetty depressing stuff.

brb, driving my hummer to the McD’s.

exm

FFS not this again… How stupid are you people? The whole global warming etc shit is a LIE!!! I know you’ll all laugh at me, but ffs open you god damn eyes! Why do you think thoes stupid hipies only take results BEFORE 2002-2004? Becouse the whole Earth, all seas etc are now getting COLDER. And why dont they EVER say that humans are responsible for ONLY ~2% of all CO2 emmisions? A vulcano erruption throw the same amount of CO2 and other gasses as humans do in 10-12 YEARS!

I wont argue with you, just google this shitty theme… retard hippies…

kEvNx

.#mtf

FFS not this again… How stupid are you people? The whole global warming etc shit is a LIE!!! I know you’ll all laugh at me, but ffs open you god damn eyes! Why do you think thoes stupid hipies only take results BEFORE 2002-2004? Becouse the whole Earth, all seas etc are now getting COLDER. And why dont they EVER say that humans are responsible for ONLY ~2% of all CO2 emmisions? A vulcano erruption throw the same amount of CO2 and other gasses as humans do in 10-12 YEARS!

I wont argue with you, just google this shitty theme… retard hippies…

+>9000

iQue

keso

Even if the global warming and all that is a lie we’re still overconsuming, we will eventually run out of oil and then we’re screwed either way.

flushy

P.O.P

the day i decided to play medic, the earth has steadily gotten warmer…

Hellfish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXNe5grcfpQ

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Since ninja’s became more and more rare the earth started to warm up.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »