Forum

Razer Lachesis

Created 26th May 2009 @ 21:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

GaGa

GD
KriitinB<=

I would like to hear what your thoughts about the Razer Lachesis, because personally I dont like it.
Such a difficult shoot, uncomfortable

KOVACS

Worst mouse I ever tried in terms of ergonomics. Also overpriced.

longas

I have a razer lachesis and i’m very happy

gryzor

Had the lachesis, deathadder and now the mamba. Of these three, deathadder was the most comfortable one by far. It doesn’t come close to the preciseness of the mamba though (which is basically a smaller version of deathadder, even if it’s wireless and has all these nifty functions).

darkman

starlight

What can u say about Lachesis laser? Does it work good? For example i have copperhead and when i do some really fast moves, laser “dont work”and cursor is standing on 1 place. Oh, and i have this problem only when playing with mousepad (SteelSeries QcK), on the table everything is ok…:(

Qun

GoT<3

Lachesis has mousejums, so it sucks :(

DeathAdder ftw (:

thaldarin

LAchesis is funny, I’ ve heard of so many bugs but mine seems fine.

Comedian

diamondback G3 ftw

Jonni

[FB]

I can’t hold razer’s. feel like they’re built for midgets

Norrland3000

Razer feels like cheap ass mice. I hate them!

Logitech all the way!

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Logitech G3 is the only way to go.

GaGa

GD
KriitinB<=

agree, before i used G5 mouse, its was good. Comfortable, after G5 lachesis semms small, but i had a good opportunity and i bought lachesis, I hopes after a couple of days will be able to kill any

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

i knew you were the handy man with the big hands jonni ;x

Deux

I’ve had my lachesis for 1.5 years now and I gotta say its a really good mouse. its very responsive and is very good for me. its good for both palm and claw grip (i use a hybrid of them).
But for best experience just download the newest firmware and it works like a charm, my fav mouse atm.

minimoose

Is the lachesis smaller than the G9? The G9 seems pretty small, but i’ve got used to it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »