Forum

A tribute to Paver

Created 15th May 2009 @ 17:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

nvc

The cold and brutal reality that is top end TF2.

yea, ETF2L division 1 is the pinacle of e-sports

codcrille

Fresh.

What a shame, FB used to be a pretty cool guy.

byte

I did note that paver was in FB as their main demo and was on holiday…

I mentioned to FB how i wouldn’t want any rifts or controversy between him and FB if i was to join… And that rule still applies, if [FB] feel it was unnecessary to take me on and leave paver i will immediately leave by their request.

I’d rather stay solo than cause such grief for FB and damage their clean and nice reputation they have in the community, and also for Paver. They know this i hope and i would not hold anything against them or Paver too if the decision came that way.

Cheers

Byte

gryzor

Got to love the “comments” from weqo, pace etc. at http://www.onlinegamer.se/2009/05/14/byte-joinar-fakkelbrigade/ … Someone translate them :)

Oggy

I’ve got a great idea! Get zerox and para and kick fishu and aries!

uvio

What what, hihihihihihi….
“I still dream, the sun is comming out….”
Feel the pain, but gotta share it now!

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

nvm

qck.

U/²

+1 Jimmybreeze :/ shame…

Brutallus

Good luck noflow, to bad it went this way =)

ozonE

Bring!

+1 JimmyBreeze!

Edit +1 Oggy aswell !

ozonE

Bring!

I could have a try translate them, don’t expect anything, hope you will understand :)

Swedish:
-”Dåligt beslut av FB att att in byte, kommer inte funka, han är rätt jobbig att spela med. Han kommer whina så jävla mycket. Han kommer försöka ändra på FB, anpassa deras spelstil efter honom, bli gnällig om det inte funkar. Vilket det inte kommer göra.. FB är helt enkelt inte bra nog :)”

English:
“Bad decission from FB to recruit Byte, it won’t work, he’s kinda annyoing in-game. He’s going to whine so fucking much. He will try to change FB’s playstile so it fits himself, and whine if it doesn’t work, which it wont… It’s that simple as that FB isn’t good enough :)

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

LEON!! <3 U! :D :D

btw, I still exist leon ;P

kEvNx

.#mtf

And again :D The Communitypolice – we NEED u NAOO… actually it seems that some swedens are whining and not byte :D cheers

DONT WANNA CLOSE MA EEEEYYYEEEES
DONT WANNA FALL ASLEEP COS I’LL MISS YOU PAVER
AND I DONT WANNA MISS A THIIINNNGG.
EVEN WHEN BYTE REPLACESS YOOOOOUUU
THE BESTEST OF DEMOS WILL NEVER DO COS I’LL MISS YOU PAVER
AND I DONT WANNA MISS A THIINNNGGG

seraph

rEJ

Just putting it out there; emptynoflow is the single coolest username I have ever come across.
Just putting it out there.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »