Forum

Windows 10

Created 30th July 2015 @ 11:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

doks

I lost part of my files aswell. And it just bluescreened after a few minutes. Reverted back to 8.1.
Might try again during the weekend.

rockie

Quoted from doks

I lost part of my files aswell. And it just bluescreened after a few minutes. Reverted back to 8.1.
Might try again during the weekend.

lol wtf

deli

IKEA

Updated on day one, works fine but some bluescreens but i fixed that by updating some drivers from lenovo site.
Still testing tho

Yurisia

Why are you trying guys to move to this spyshit, lol

fancy.

What about perfomance?

Thalash

wG
S-O

Got around ~20 more FPS since I upgraded

spammyh

brew

There was a couple people (On tf.tv thread) saying that there is 0 performance boost on their machines. I think it depends on what HW you have.
Personally I won’t upgrade, it’s too early to do so imo. I’ll probably end up running with W7 untill they fix everything.

Last edited by spammyh,

I’m going to install it on my laptop to see if it changes my mouse settings. Other than that it looks decent so I’m going to try it.

unu

Quoted from Thalash

Got around ~20 more FPS since I upgraded

I experienced fps drops instead. After having 200+ down to 60 a few times on Badwater and Upward.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from unu

[…]

I experienced fps drops instead. After having 200+ down to 60 a few times on Badwater and Upward.

steams been going down a lot recently, if you have steam in-game it limits you to 60fps when that happens

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
steams been going down a lot recently, if you have steam in-game it limits you to 60fps when that happens

Holy shit if that’s true… I’ve been wondering about why that has happened to me for a few years now

NeuTronas

I have like 10 fps boost with Windows 10. I like it

Kengur

Wow. I downloaded those win 10 tools, and they crashed and gave some shit error, said I need to restart. Those retards can’t even get the installer right nowadays? Probably the indian ceo.

Yurisia

http://i.imgur.com/0m234lL.png

Just sayin’. Watch out, boys. :>

ReveraL

Installed it yesterday.
Working perfectly fine, all my files and shortcuts are intact.
Windows running smoothly, i didn’t experience any crush till now.
The new browser seems to run way faster the the old-shitty explorer.
The “old-new” start button is back and i like it a lot :]
Overall if you have win8 an upgrade to win10 is recommended!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »