Forum

ISRAEL IS 61 YO

Created 29th April 2009 @ 04:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

____13____

Well, Israel was the pioneer in developing Goa Trance music (althought it was born in Goa, India), so they did at least one amazing thing, they have my respect :P

Bjuo

please keep this topic shit free.

Wiiking

Plåster på såren

Waebi

‹Con›

Now I see why you never frag people waebi :D
i actually do :) But IRL =! TF2 for me still. Even tho I’m thinking of building a sentry in the class room to protect me from incoming shit.

please keep this topic shit free.
get out then.

Bjuo

uh

Cainbot

apparently, some years ago (no one knows when ?___?) there was a country called “palestina”, and then the jews came. and from that day onward we kill palestinians for fun. isn’t that the case, contra?

still looking for a friend request from xtala.

ouch

can you have a good opinion about this matter?

war = terror
terror = war

xtala

“apparently, some years ago (no one knows when ?___?) there was a country called “palestina”, and then the jews came. and from that day onward we kill palestinians for fun. isn’t that the case, contra?

still looking for a friend request from xtala.”

61 years and a day ago now :p

Request sent.

Contra

Be

lol beck you’re a joke rlly. You deny the existance of palestina so really is that the things you get learned on school?? (= retarded)

nevertheless this discussion is pointless when you don’t even know the facts…

TAM

‹Con›

:D

Bjuo

this discussion is pointless because its on the Internet, it’s based on random childish opinions, and nobody here really knows whats going on nor gonna change his mind after it.

So please just stop whining that we are provocative, and be proud of your own country instead of flaming others.

Contra

Be

I am…

It’s because of Israel the opec started and oil prices became very high… +1 for israel again and if it wasnt for sharon Israel wouldnt even excist anymore…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3