Forum

120hz vs 144hz monitor

Created 12th October 2014 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Mirelin

I would suggest you to go for 144hz. It will be much better if you want a monitor for a longer time.

I had an experience to play on 144hz BenQ monitor at lan; the feelings were amazing. Zero input lag, everything is so smooth. There is not that much difference between 120hz and 144hz of course, but why would you go for a worse thing if there is a better one in the market?

Boost your confidence up. 144hz won’t be worse than 120, and if you go for 120, you will always have doubts within yourself like; Maybe I should’ve gone for 144hertz screen?

Hard to explain what I mean but I hope you’ve got my idea :D .

Well I completely understood what you meant :)
And fully agree to what you’re saying!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from quintosh

Please dont buy the xl2411z on onlineshops, it will save you the trouble of having to flash a firmware through linux on an outdated monitor

through any online shop? am i missing something? nice FUD without explanation…

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from skeej

[…]

through any online shop? am i missing something? nice FUD without explanation…

there has been a firmware update applied to xl2411z monitors half a year ago to work with strobelight utility, but still whenever i hear that people bought one through an online shop it’s outdated and you have to either send it back or go through a rather complicating and risky process of flashing the firmware onto the monitor yourself

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3