Forum

why buy mac?

Created 4th January 2014 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Could anyone tell me three good reasons why to buy a macbook air?
Please write in details.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Looks good.
Fits anywhere.
Generic third reason.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

omg that changed my mind im so buying this shit right now

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

omg that changed my mind im so buying this shit right now

welcome

Genmix

bobs

It’s small and light
Long battery life
The SSD is pretty gewd

strange question without context tho

Koala

If you aren’t into tech, you most likely just want something that’ll do just fine for you, and apple has a very good marketing and costs a lot, basically everything you need to attract a casual consumer looking to get a good product that he’ll just have not much problems with.
Though there are some cool things with it too, for example, the OS X is pretty stable. I’d still prefer Fedora or Arch over OS X though.
And yeah, somehow Apple has managed to convince most of it’s customers that there are no viruses/exploits for OS X, which of course is a big bullshit, however, if you aren’t into IT and have just spent a few k on a computer, you’d be pretty eager to believe it.
Design. Can’t deny, looks good. That’s a very big thing for attracting customers.
People say it’s good. And well, what did you expect? Somebody replaces his 400$ desktop pc with a few k Apple computer and is like WOAH, my Safari isn’t lagging, no shit. Tell me where can you get a few k computer which would be laggy.

I’d just say it’s mostly image they’ve managed to create about themselves + design, though I’m not saying Apple is utter shit, just over-priced. In other words, if we forget about the design which is a preference, people would still take Bugatti Veyron over Devel Sixteen cuz they know what to approximately expect from it, even if something else might be better.

Last edited by Koala,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

you’ll get Earbuds in tf2

Spriggan

Quoted from .kr4tos

you’ll get Earbuds in tf2

too late

rytis

PrettyGay

apart from good video and music editing software and ofc the good looks there is no reason to buy one tbh

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Spriggan

[…]
too late

cute avatar

Spriggan

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
cute avatar

Mirai is goddess <3

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Aluminium unibody is pretty nice
Battery life is very good
OS/X might be the least terrible desktop OS

I wouldn’t get the Air though, save a little longer for the 13″ Retina Macbook.

Don’t

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

ty for a proper answer, koala.
the thing is that my gf was thinking of buying a macbook air, not sure which one.
her reason to buy one is cuz its ez to use and good looking (like mexDDDDDDDD)
but im kinda skeptical about buying one cuz she also likes to play games like sims and theres one thing that comes to me that mac cant run games for shit.
but can the macbook air give enough performance to run a decent game?
doesnt need to be at highest quality and fps

and to the rest in this thread, fuck off))9

rytis

PrettyGay

there are games for mac as well, tho the games which aren’t for mac is a bit harder to run – caus you need to simulate windows yadadada. if you plan to game on a mac don’t buy it lol

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »