Forum

Games Other Then tf2

Created 13th July 2013 @ 17:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Wulf

GOALstar

Just for fun i wanna know what games do people that do competitive tf2 play and what do they think about it. fell free to discuss ;)

Fuxx

TF2.

Wulf

GOALstar

Quoted from Fuxx

TF2.

;D nothing else?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Occasionally Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands 2 and Civilization V and several indie games.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

At the moment I spend my time playing:

Dota 2, which I’m very bad at but still enjoy.

<——- (Ooh look, avatar!) Recent addition to my collection, Kerbal Space Program, which is already a stunning piece of software even though it's still in alpha and is very addictive, especially if you've read any science fiction that spends time talking about rockets and the intricacies of 'Burn's to orbit' and what not, (Hi Stephen Baxter's Voyage and Titan :D)

Endless Space which is a great 4x game and also very addictive…(hmm, noticing a pattern developing here…I'm such a fucking nerd!)

Trine 2 I got a three pack of, for like 6 quid or something and that's a really good laugh with other peeps.

Also a little bit of Civilisation V, (not as good as Total War…bring on Rome II), XCOM enemy unknown, which is a superb turn based strat game, (once more involving aliens and shit…still such a nerd) and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, very nice footsoccer matchy game, haven't played a Fifa in ages so can't comment on which is best but the reviews on the line suggested it was damn close, so meh. (Maybe not quite as much of a nerd, but still, king of nerd kings)

Favourite game of the moment though is Kerbal Space Program. Simply amazing. Everyone should have a go. Can't wait for it to be finished.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Koala

League of Legends, NHL09, Rise of Nations: Gold Edition. Then some singleplayer games with storylines which you can’t play for more than a week though: Farcry 3, Call of Duties, Resident Evil.

Last edited by Koala,

Trath

League of Legends
Fifa 13

I guess you opened this thread to find new games, here are games I played and enjoyed (they are old, just got nostalgic really):
Battle Realms
Empire Earth 1&2
Get Medival
Captain Claw
Delta Force Black Hawk Down – if the multiplayer is still active it is worth buying for sure

I will edit if I remember anything else.

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

I tend to be quite cyclical with my games, at the moment I’m not playing much, but some of the games I’ve played recently:
Desperados 2
Metro 2033 (wanted to replay it before playing Last Light)
Age of Pirates
Cossacks 2
Don’t Starve
ETS2

Only other online game I play a bit of is CS:GO.

Some of my other favourites in general:
KOTOR I & II
Anno (1404 and 2070)
Mount & Blade: Warband

Last edited by Jörge,

evokje

WiK?

League of Legends, Devil may cry 3, Osu and i really want Street Fighter IV :(

quintosh

wL.

sunset riders

rytis

PrettyGay

League of Legends, Fifa 13 mainly.
some occasional cs:go,l4d2,bf3 with friends.
I also enjoy roaming around GTA 4 :D

Bathory

Street Fighter.

Wulf

GOALstar

this is all nice im surpised to see some people in tf2 that play a lot of other games.
i didnt really open this thread just to look for new games but id love to hear critisicm about games, whats better and whats not. i think for myself as competitive player that its hard to play a lot of other games while doing this but id like to try something new. ty for everyone who posted so far and keep doing so!

konr

Quake, DOOM etc

Setlet

http://osu.ppy.sh/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »