Created 29th June 2013 @ 19:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Hey all,

In the market for a new headset, choosing between:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-000-CM

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-032-ST&groupid=702&catid=1058&subcat=1719

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-007-CS&groupid=702&catid=1058&subcat=1719

Thoughts, suggestions, good/bad experiences would be helpful!

Thanks

-beach

Last edited by beach,

atomic-

why would you want to buy a gaming headset? :D
LOL

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

buy proper headphones and a seperate mic

Last edited by Starkie,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from atomic-

why would you want to buy a gaming headset? :D
LOL

Because I don’t want to have a separate mic+headphones
LOL

Last edited by beach,

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

The siberias are awful, speaking from personal experience. I heard Plantronics are pretty good if you really want a headset.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from beach

[…]

Because I don’t want to have a separate mic+headphones
LOL

why not?

atmo

beach_ has been kicked from #vanillatv.staff (Reason: lol gaming headsets)

Last edited by atmo,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’ve had to buy 1 new siberia every year since i started using them. If you want a headset that only lasts 1 year, feel free to buy them ^^

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from atmo

beach_ has been kicked from #vanillatv.staff (Reason: lol gaming headsets)

:D

i had a feeling the siberia would provoke that kind of reaction tbh, i’ve heard very mixed things, thanks for clearing it up ;)

@stark just convenience really

Last edited by beach,

Limp.

EPA

Sennheiser

ash

(Legend)
:D

Get some Sennheiser, there’s ones with mic as well. Or get a proper headset and stick one of those ant mics to it that atmo reviewed… that’s kinda a gaming headset then, just better.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from beach

[…]
i had a feeling the siberia would provoke that kind of reaction tbh, i’ve heard very mixed things, thanks for clearing it up ;)

ALL 3 of those should provoke such a reaction

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from tonmas

The siberias are awful, speaking from personal experience. I heard Plantronics are pretty good if you really want a headset.

Would like to hear Your cons on Siberia v2. I own a pair myself, and I’ve never had any problems. I also had the previous Siberia model, which I gave to a buddy when I bought the v2.

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

Quoted from Kvux

[…]
Would like to hear Your cons on Siberia v2. I own a pair myself, and I’ve never had any problems. I also had the previous Siberia model, which I gave to a buddy when I bought the v2.

The audio quality is very poor, simple as that. Had HD555’s before the siberias and ATH-AD700’s after them and the difference is massive. The microphone was fine, though.

Also I found them terribly uncomfortable in longer sessions, but maybe that’s just me.

Last edited by tonmas,

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

If you’re going to spend some more get a Sennheiser. Never regretted buying my PC 360 G4ME.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »