Forum

i49 - Drawings to Help the Fundraiser!

Created 3rd April 2013 @ 09:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

accless

cp_

Accepting commissions now. Made an example avatar I’ll be using myself: http://imgur.com/nRowYz6 Background may change to increase visibility. Please read the next two paragraphs to get an idea what steps to follow through to get a drawing.

I’ll open those commissions thursday the third of april 15 CEST (9 EDT) on a first come first serve base (but with a priority for team comissions) and close it at my own discretion (and reopen it once the first batch is done).

To get a spot, please post in this thread (only from tuesday on, everything else will be ignored to keep it simple). If you want a drawing, please use this excuse of a form:

Kind of commission: Avatar/Sketch/Fully Body Drawing/Full Body Drawing with Background
Class:
Hat:
Misc/s (not for avatars):
Expression:
Other:

I got examples of my other work here: http://imgur.com/a/w6SA0#11 and I thought I’d stack it like

All proceeds go to the fundraiser! I won’t keep anything

5€ for a fully coloured avatar (head and one hat only); comes with an optional i49 background to show your ENTHUSIASM and support

5€ for a sketch,
12€ for an inked and coloured version (the Soldier with the black background) and
18€ for a fully coloured drawing plus graphical background + text if desired (think banner).

27€ for a set of 6 avatars
40€ for a set of 9 avatars

Payment wise, this has worked for me thus far: You tell me what you want. I do a sketch, present it http://imgur.com/udKjbCJ , then the payment follows and 1-6 days later you will get your finished avatar.

Paypal Only!

Is anyone interested? I’d like to get feedback yo

Full Body Drawings w/ background
Comedian

Full Body Drawing

Sketch

SHIN
Sherb
Paddie
Twilit
Marmite

All that is gonna be the first batch. Gimme a week or so to work on it. I’ll try to get them done asap :o
Also, prolly gonna be a change payment wise as this is gonna get directly linked to the fundraiser!

Last edited by accless,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

great initiative, good luck with this

Cookeh

Some pretty good drawings there man, and I think this is a solid idea

accless

cp_

thanks, guys c:

Got one so far

Xearo

GTD

Only thing I’d be worried about is that your drawings are so good and this is such a nice idea that you’re going to be overwhelmed by requests at those prices. :P

Trane

What a great idea, GL.

accless

cp_

Quoted from Xearo

Only thing I’d be worried about is that your drawings are so good and this is such a nice idea that you’re going to be overwhelmed by requests at those prices. :P

Thanks for the compliment, haha.
So far there has only been one and I intend to do slots for those comissions on a first come, first serve basis, say, 5 sketches, 3 fully coloured ones. If that’s filled, I wouldn’t accept any more until I got them all done.

ilike2spin

RLM

Small custom avatars might also be a good idea, I reckon there’d be big demand for that.

Xearo

GTD

What sort of format/resolution etc. will they be in? Would be tempted to get one and print it off!

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from ilike2spin

Small custom avatars might also be a good idea, I reckon there’d be big demand for that.

Good shout. I’m sure a couple of teams would happily buy a bundle of smaller ones etc.

I really like the idea, hope it goes well! Your work is great.

accless

cp_

Quoted from ilike2spin

I’ve actually been doing those in the past (couple months ago). Maybe I was too sleepy this morning or the thought of doing avatars again (who are actually a lot of work in terms of time-price relation) was just too grueling but it seems like the easiest-to-market thing. I’d just have to adjust it to a proper price (as much as a sketch sounds okay to me). I’ll put it up there and add an option for an i49 background to show your support :B

Quoted from Xearo

What sort of format/resolution etc. will they be in? Would be tempted to get one and print it off!

Whatever you’d want, really. I’m no stranger to weird resolution requests. Scout out what you need and tell me if you’d like something.

I will put up a form later as well as slots so I don’t drown in requests (IF it should come to that).
Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

Good shout. I’m sure a couple of teams would happily buy a bundle of smaller ones etc.

I really like the idea, hope it goes well! Your work is great.

thanks c:
I’ll probably do discounts for team avatars then

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I really want to throw a bunch of money at you right now ><

stuntz

Quoted from ilike2spin

but does that mean i have to ask money for the ones i make?

:D

Comedian

Love the idea! Keep it up <3

Comedian

herperderp doublepost

Last edited by Comedian,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »