mamka

Games that I remember playing for more than 1 hour:
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Half-Life
Quake
Doom 1,2
Unreal Tournament.

World of Warcraft, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Diablo I, Diablo II, Diablo III.

Last edited by zilis,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Only listing Multiplayer Games i played at least semi-competitive

Rainbow Six
Rogue Spear (god i played that for almost 10 years)
Counter-Strike (when it was still in beta aka good)

Blinky

Pokemon

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Drackk

ut99, then ut2004 where i was close to playing the england national team, then cod4 and now tf2

they’re the games that i played competitive, but throughout that time i also played GunZ a load, and WoW too

you forgot pokemon

AGOOOOW

HKN!

SSBM
L4D
TF2

TviQ

ft.

First Duke Nukem, Quake, UT, Diablo 1 & 2 Battlefield 1942, Warcaft 1 & 2 & 3, 1.6, the Call of Duty Series, WoW then i started playing TF2 public :D.. never played anything Comp before TF2 gg

Last edited by TviQ,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Command & Conquer: Generals, Dungeon Keeper 2, Dungeon Siege, Silver, Fahrenheit, Half-Life, Counterstrike, Team Fortress Classic, TOCA Race Driver, FIFA 98, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Flying Tigers II, Moraff’s MahJongg, GORILLA.BAS, Arkanoid, Street Fighter II, Call of Duty (this should cover my all time favourites, TF2 was the first game I played competitively though)

Last edited by CanFo,

Septique

I’ll list the ones I actually played long (and competitively):

– Action Quake 2 (since 99/00 till 09)
– Counter-Strike (started from beta something in 00)
– Call of Duty 2
– Call of Duty 4

And ofc I randomly played wow n shit like that. I got a million games I’ve played since I first tried something on my dads commodore64.

Last edited by Septique,

Le meme arrows

Quake and UT competitively.

Won’t list rest of the games because I started to play PC games when I was 4 which was in 92 and played pretty much nonstop until I was 23. Games ruined my life. The end.

Glad I god rid of my fucking addiction.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

played soo many games in my time, but my top5 favs are,
1) DAoC
2) TFC
3) COD2
4) Warhammer Online
5) TF2

Last edited by wai,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from wai

4) Warhammer

Tabletop or the PC game?

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

I think various Pokemon games and Diablo II are my most played games after TF2 (in hours). I also spent hours and hours in both Carmageddon games. My fav games of all time are old Lucasarts adventures. I never get bored of them.

No competitive gaming experience for me before TF2.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Tabletop or the PC game?

Warhammer Online, sorry ;D

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Monster Hunter series (all on sony consoles). Every shit wii game ever conceived, then Assassin’s creed and then TF2 were the first games I played on PC.

Snyyppis

RLM

Return to castle wolfenstein my first online multiplayer game. That eventually lead me to playing enemy territory, which I played competitively along with the original medal of honor (spearhead mostly). Played all the cod games after those but just for fun. Had played a bit of tfc on publics and when I bought the orange box to get my hands on episode 2 gave tf2 a whirl on beta…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »