Forum

Grandma's Tea Party

Created 29th January 2013 @ 10:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I had sexual relations with one of the band members.

Gubbins

Op4

Really enjoying it man – Lied Me

Last edited by Gubbins,

ouch

i want a backstage pass to get a piece of that nice ass of yours

Ace

Quoted from ouch

i want a backstage pass to get a piece of that nice ass of yours

http://imgur.com/vwvipp8

Gubbins

Op4

Man I can’t stop listening and I love your music video

2nuts

did you mean old_grandma?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from 2nuts

did you mean old_grandma?

old_grandma’s Tea Party?

Ace

Just wanted to thank everyone for listening, if people want a physical copy of the EP, feel free to message me, or post a reply here. 100 NOK per copy, which is roughly about 11£. Shipping is maybe 1-2£ extra.
If people want it signed, that can probably be arranged too, because I love you all! :)

teej!

Loved the Lyrebird song <3

keep it up :3

Maltek

is bad

kewl music

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Not my kinda music, still pretty chill though

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

felt like listening to two door cinema club, nice job

Nice, exactly the kind of music i enjoy.

blitzkrieg

trick17

nice.
thx for sharing

Ace

Thank you so much!
AND HEY
Appearantly we’re in a band contest thingy, one of those lame concepts where you have to get your friends to vote (we didn’t even realize this until like today, so we’re waaaay behind, we only have like three votes or something), but we can actually win quite a lot of cool stuff. So I ask YOU, my only friends, to spend a few seconds of your precious time to press the “stem”-button (to the right, where you can also play the song): http://www.ba.no/vis/bandwagon/artists/656859/view
You probably have to log in to Facebook (LAAAAME) to verify the vote, but it doesn’t take long at all. Again, thank you all so much. :D

Oh, and if we win, I’ll WRITE A SONG dedicated to one of you (by random draw)! Just write here if you’ve voted. Yes, this is a serious offer.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »