Forum

A public apology

Created 1st December 2012 @ 20:07

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Ah so you’re inherently stupid and a troll, makes more sense.

Wow are you really calling people with dyslexia stupid? I have been tested when I was at college I had an IQ of a 120 and they said it was something called “compensated dyslexia” and it causes me much pain and suffering in my life.

Gues we know who the stupid troll is now I gues :)

So eh no u

– Penny

Last edited by Pennyfarming,

Trane

Yeah I was joking, I thought we were doing jokes.

I do love how preachy it makes you though, right before you proceed to calling me stupid. I actually suffer with inappropriate humour syndrome, unfortunately I don’t get a free laptop and extensions for exams.

And please don’t give us the bleeding heart and suffering bullshit Penny, my best friend has severe dyslexia, he’s a pharmacist… I know people with actual disabilities who genuinely ‘suffer’.

Last edited by Trane,

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Trane

Yeah I was joking, I thought we were doing jokes.

I do love how preachy it makes you though, right before you proceed to calling me stupid. I actually suffer with inappropriate humour syndrome, unfortunately I don’t get a free laptop and extensions for exams.

And please don’t give us the bleeding heart and suffering bullshit Penny, my best friend has severe dyslexia, he’s a pharmacist… I know people with actual disabilities who genuinely ‘suffer’.

You act really disrespectfully wow

Last edited by Hallow,

Panromir

|LZ|

I dont know how this thread went down from an apology to discussing how severe a disability can be, but before this goes even more down the drain, this will be closed :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3