Forum

Summer's just around the corner...

Created 10th March 2009 @ 17:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

And I’ve had a fight with my girlfriend. Big one.

So, since Summer is just around the corner, I’m planning the trip back to my country. Dark the Lone Ranger said he’s interested in coming.

Anyone interested in coming for bromance? Man-date? Dutch rudder?

http://www.cheapticket.co.uk/google/manila1.aspx?gclid=CIKns5n0mJkCFQQhnAodUgHIbA

Yes, it’s a sort of joke topic.

Puppets

hes on drugs, dont take him serious

Netsky

[ironic]yesterday the ground was icy, so gtfo with your summer, coz I don’t see anything yet![/ironic]

;)

Waebi

‹Con›

I’VE GOT FUCKING SNOW OUTSIDE. DIE.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i dont get it, you and your rangers make weird random topics =(!

Extremer

GO GO POWER RANGERSSSSS

Grem

rEJ
TG

wish i was on acid

Waebi

‹Con›

ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID.

Redman350

[FB]

You think the topics are bad? Try spending 5 minutes with him on mumble :3

m00n

I got about 1,2 meters snow outside..
Summer is about 3 months away. :(

Puppets

fyi you shouldnt blame him for being on drugs neither for coming from the philipines, and we got a lot of work to do to beak mafia in posting stupid

get a life d00d

ye, summer is close. I already feel the sun heat every day. I will actually think about coming to rey’s place as we r friends in real life for about 2 years already. AND THESE TOPICS ARE NOT RANDOM!!! power rangers are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO

Wiiking

its been snowing for 2 days constantly now..

Time passes by so fast. It is like a water droplet in a fast moving river. It moves inevitably down to its final destination where it can spend the rest of it’s days in the ocean, with all his friends.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Did you know that if you punch a girl in the nose making her bleed and then cum on her face, mixing the two fluids together you can create an orange “paste” which can go very well with a light seafood dinner?
Fact.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »