Forum

Mouse + Mousemat

Created 24th November 2012 @ 15:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Mike

TEZC

g400 is the best mouse.. i use it with the goliathus alpha speed edition, but i heard it goes well with the QcK too (never tried it)

Last edited by IPZIE,

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Mike

g400 is the best mouse.. i use it with the goliathus alpha speed edition, but i heard it goes well with the QcK too (never tried it)

g400 goes perfectly with the qck

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Blablabla
Go with the g400 and a qck+
Only minus is the cord and soddering, tends to go loose and you’ll have a mouse which doesn’t always respond
Comparing the price and usability to other mice it’s great

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

From what a lot of people have said, the G400’s durability seems shite. I’d go for the Zowie AM honestly.

vøid

Quoted from Daleth

From what a lot of people have said, the G400’s durability seems shite. I’d go for the Zowie AM honestly.

for the same price,
i’d rather buy 2x g400 than a single AM
:D

Last edited by vøid,

Ch3Vy

FjK

QcK heavy + G400 seems to be working very well :3

MIndYe

[hePPa]

AM + Puretrak Talent. Might buy the new DA when it’s released if it has no accel or prediction.

herpderp

DAKKA

If only they still made Intellimouse Explorers, +1 for QCK Heavy though very comfortable to use and has worked well with every mouse I’ve used it with (Intelli 1.1/3.0, Steelseries Kinzu/Xai/Sensei and G400).

G400 + Puretrak Talent :)

I have the g500 also and the g400 is the better mouse imho & as others have stated in the thread. I disliked the position of the sensor on the g500, its seemed to make movement feel odd & accelerated from what I like when gaming. optical sensor at 2000dpi seems great for me on g400 so its a winner & my g500 now sits on my work desktop.

I have also used these with the following pads

steelseries sx
steelseries qck+
everglide titan
puretrak talent

They all worked well but the puretrak just felt nicer to use when gaming so is used at home, my work desktop has the qck+ although I am tempted to get another talent for work use, they are more comfy to use than the qck+ being a fare bit thicker :) Its all subjective :)

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from sick-lizard

G400 + Puretrak Talent :)

Trane

Deathadder & Talent.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3