shootmania

Created 11th June 2012 @ 18:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

MEGAMIDDIE

the knockback on this game is pathetic, how am I supposed to get airshots

dissapointed in all honesty

Sketch

MM

Having no splash is such a disadvantage in elite mode. Normally see railgun rape everything. Also the game is epic on good maps, and terrible on bad maps. But it is hard to tell what is causing them to be good or bad.

Capture points are gay as shit. It’s like scout dueling around a pillar which is pretty gay. Remove the pillar on point might improve the lack of splash!

Oh and movement is fucked up. + terrain randomly gets you stuck on pebbles wehn climbing hills

Last edited by Sketch,

TviQ

ft.

Naah the splash is no disadvantage if there would be any splash it would be so fucking easy to defend and it is really easy as it is just play togheter with some you know.. because as it is right now the defenders having a really easy time to defend with these maps the angles are so easy to spam and hide behind giving the attacker no angle to actully getting a shot of for taking a rocket to your face really..:)

Sketch

MM

Rail is super easy on other maps though.

alfa

they need to stop messing up with the netcode and fix the mouse accel, negative accel is nasty

vøid

Quoted from Sketch

Having no splash is such a disadvantage in elite mode. Normally see railgun rape everything.

Actually defense is way much easier on elite.
i played vs very good teams with some friends , they really don’t often win on attack side,
and just rape us in defense

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Sketch

Rail is super easy on other maps though.

Some maps yes.. still hard to attack because of the spam of every freaking entrance all so chokey

iQue

keso

I don’t think the game will do too great as an e-sport (sadly)… but it’s still very early in the game and afaik elite was never meant as the be all or end all game mode. It’s up to the community to find out what the game needs. Personally the appeal lies more in custom maps and “fun” game modes like jailbreak.

Regardless, the game is 16€ right now and the devs are very active and supportive of their games, have been since 2003. Easily worth the money imo

rytis

PrettyGay

http://www.ign.com/ipl/all/news/ipl-shootmania-at-pax-online-qualifier/
lol

severus

burn

Just got a new 30-day shootmania betakey in the mail. The game was shit so here it is if someone else needs it.

XWPC-BXJM-D7Y9-F9JD-N6G

Please post if you use it so other people know..

alba

duplo

Quoted from severus

Just got a new 30-day shootmania betakey in the mail. The game was shit so here it is if someone else needs it.

XWPC-BXJM-D7Y9-F9JD-N6G

Please post if you use it so other people know..

cant seem to find were to submit it?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

9ACM-33H7-G8AF-CWMN-9FT

Slliter

Who wants to play brink ?

Forsak3n

S

30 days Beta Keys

DAG5-NNPB-J4FX-39JG-Y38
DAGH-DNJJ-HR73-RNA3-PFM

Darn