http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IqFZGnfMLMw

At least I hope so.

Ghent

Team

We will never get another origin of symmetry. ;_;

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Muscle Museum! :] still one of the best live uk bands though.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Before it begins I just want to throw in that
opinions = facts

TAM

‹Con›

I’m not a fan of dubstep, I am a fan of Muse. But what I heard here is AWESOME. I can’t quite tell why I like it but it just reminds me so much of Muse! Its perfect. It sound like a super beefy mix of everything they’ve done so far.+ THAT IS A GUITAR MAKING THOSE NOISES!! That amazes me! So excited and I actually HOPE this song is on the album. It was flawless how the dramatic strings and orchestra/choir intro plunge right into the guitar dubstep. Its amazing all the sounds these guys can make!

Jorman

EPA

Badassss

Inb4 someone makes a TF2 version of this

Last edited by Jorman,

Rin

christ

Clark

SDCK!

It’s not a dubstep, it’s an alternative rock combined with electronic music.
But it doesn’t matter really. As it was said before, if you’re a fan of Muse, you will like their music despite the genre.

P.S. Muse – the best live band ever. Haters gonna hate.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Clark

if you’re a fan of Muse, you will like their music despite the genre.

So by that logic, you’d love their album even if they switched to terrorcore? It’s okay to have an opinion on things, you don’t have to love it just cause it has the name MUSE slapped on top of it :)

Chicken George

I doubt haters gonna hate, Clark, they are more likely to note that you’ve heard little good music

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Clark

It’s not a dubstep, it’s an alternative rock combined with electronic music.

nowadays music is affected by what we teenyboppers call “dub”

seriously, fuck skrillex

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from cmd

[…]
So by that logic, you’d love their album even if they switched to terrorcore? It’s okay to have an opinion on things, you don’t have to love it just cause it has the name MUSE slapped on top of it :)

After listening to all their albums it’s pretty clear to me that there is almost no chance they would make a bad album ever :D. But you’re right, of course, we should wait till it releases.

Quoted from Chicken George

I doubt haters gonna hate, Clark, they are more likely to note that you’ve heard little good music

I’ve heard enough bands playing live to understand that there is no one even close to Muse level nowadays. Maybe Rammstein, but that’s it.

Last edited by Clark,

TAM

‹Con›

Quoted from Clark

After listening to all their albums it’s pretty clear to me that there is almost no chance they would make a bad album ever :D. But you’re right, of course, we should wait till it releases.

After listening to all their albums it’s clear that they are a band that would jump on the flavor of the month gimmick just to make money.

Quoted from Clark

I’ve heard enough bands playing live to understand that there is no one even close to Muse level nowadays. Maybe Rammstein, but that’s it.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

ups

I’m a bit disappointed by the trailer. Not sure if I will like the new sound, most likely not.

Quoted from Clark

As it was said before, if you’re a fan of Muse, you will like their music despite the genre.

That makes as much sense as this picture.

Dear sir, perhaps it is time to get the fuck out.

Last edited by ups,

Leif

Quoted from TAM

[…]
After listening to all their albums it’s clear that they are a band that would jump on the flavor of the month gimmick just to make money.

Meh, i don’t agree.
Muse has told that they would like to experiment some electronic in theit album but i wouldnt say they do it for money or what.
Till now they have put different style in their music and none of their album had exactly “the flavour of the month” you tell about, especially the last one who disappointed most people.

By the way, for what we can say now, it could even be just and epic troll, it wouldnt be wierd of them actually; and that is what I’m inclined to think and what I hope tbh. Imagine that is an intro and after that the album start with some rough guitar riff :)
And also, according to what they said and the trailer itself, there could be some symphonic music as well like in Resistence.

Last edited by Leif,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »