Forum

Gaming mouse :D

Created 11th May 2012 @ 21:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Squirry

nNT ≠

Hallo :D. I’m here just to get recommendations about what mouse I should buy of this list. I play so much FPS games, included TF2.

Well, I bought Logitech MX518 around 11 months ago , and until right now I didn’t have any issue, any problem, but lastely I just get some issues with the connexion of the mouse, and I cannot fix it just because is in guarantee. The problem is that I play so much, and then I cannot stay without mouse so much. Then the shop where I bought it give me a list of mouses that I can buy, just with a little diference (just if it’s more expensive than the mouse that i bought). I would like that you recommend the best mouse of that list.

As mousepad I use Steelseries QcK+ Na’vI (btw, I just have had really nice experience with Steelseries equipment)

Steelseries Sensei > 39,01 euros.
Razer Death Adder Re-Spawn > 22,11 euros.
Razer Death Adder Black Edition > 26,01 euros.
Razer Abyssus > 8,01 euros
Razer Lachesis Reflesh > 36,01 euros
Logitech G400 > 13,01

Atm, I’d like to buy the sensei, but idk…

tl; dr > Buying mouse for that list, which u recommend?

rytis

PrettyGay

g400 straight up

Mits

Quoted from rytis

g400 straight up

ye, probably the best choice if you just had a mx518

raappana

KoP!?

Bought roccat kone + like month ago. Great one would recommend.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from raappana

Despite what they said about the fixed mouse wheel, mine actually broke within 3 hours of opening (lol)

Also forgot to mention that the roccat kone+ is quite heavy (even without the weights)

Last edited by Morphine,

atmo

Contact logitech, they will probably give you a G400 for free. MX518s come with a three year manufacturer’s warranty.

Last edited by atmo,

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Basically there are two flawless mice: g400 v2 and deathadder 3.5 g. You cant go wrong with each of them. My previous mouse was da 3g, so I choosed the new version of it. I recommend u g400 v2 as your previous mouse has the same shape.

Snyyppis

RLM

I would buy the G400 myself if my 2nd G5 wasn’t an absolute beast.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from raappana

just wait till it stops after the 2nd

glhf

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

zowie ec1/ec2

Si^

T2P
[PG]

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_images_n300/0093-0610-2314-5750_computer_mouse_cartoon_character_riding_a_bike.jpg

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

You won’t find a better mouse out right now than the g400, especially since you liked the mx518.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from atmo

Contact logitech, they will probably give you a G400 for free. MX518s come with a three year manufacturer’s warranty.

How I should ask for G400 free?? Why I’d consider G400 rather than Sensei, in the net the reviewers recommend the Sensei rather than G400.

Rin

Quoted from rytis

g400 straight up

Sensei has some pos. accel. issues like most other SS mice iirc

Last edited by Rin,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from atmo

this.
contact the support and describe your problem, they will most likely give you a new one for free if you can provide the sales slip

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »