Forum

So now that Bleach's finished

Created 6th April 2012 @ 22:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

(at least for some time), any recommendation(s) on what I should be watching to get my fix of anime?
inb4 fu weeaboo
edit: preferred weekly and 720p

Last edited by Waebi,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Naruto is supposed to be good, although the amount of filler in some episodes and fucking annoying Jap story lines made me lose interest 100 episodes in or so.

Waebi

‹Con›

mmm watched 1 episode of Naruto, cbb since they talked like 4/5 of it and only 1/5 stuff actually happened :/

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Stopped watching Naruto about 3 years ago. Keeping up with the manga though. Shit gets real, but I’m guessing you guys aren’t the reading type.

Where’s pinky at?

Fairy Tail, One piece for shonen/Battle Manga, Bakuman for my favourite manga/anime of all time (Slice of life shonen) by the guys that did death note

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Waebi

mmm watched 1 episode of Naruto, cbb since they talked like 4/5 of it and only 1/5 stuff actually happened :/

this! Watched a couple of seasons! When shit goes down, its epic, but too much fill in time talking with no real point!

Last edited by Orchid,

Jorman

EPA

Quoted from Orchid

[…]
this! Watched a couple of seasons! When shit goes down, its epic, but too much fill in time talking with no real point!

The filler started this week. Cya in 3 or 4 months, Naruto… All in all one just needs to download only the main arcs and skipping the fillers. Then again if I hadn’t started watching it years ago, I probably wouldn’t start it these days.

And more on topic, try Gurren Lagann. Looks weird at first but after couple of episodes the epic just keeps going. Try it out!

Last edited by Jorman,

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Chaplain

Fairy Tail, One piece for shonen/Battle Manga, Bakuman for my favourite manga/anime of all time (Slice of life shonen) by the guys that did death note

got the first two, might check out Bakuman, thanks :)
Quoted from Jorman

And more on topic, try Gurren Lagann. Looks weird at first but after couple of episodes the epic just keeps going. Try it out!

…yes, i managed to watch a few episodes, it’s weird as FUCK :D will go on then.

Last edited by Waebi,

wOlliee

Air Gear

Ghent

Team

Give fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood a try, also worth a mention are: cowboy bebop, darker than black and a certain magical index series.

Quoted from Jorman

This is also a good recommendation.

pokemon

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Ghent

Give fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood a try, cowboy bebop, a certain magical index

watched :)
Quoted from Ghent

darker than black

started some time ago, didnt continue :D

bellsprout, i used to be so into that like 10 years ago :D might actually check it out, good memories man. but then again, dunno.
Quoted from wOlliee

Air Gear

looks.. special. but then again, the trailer features BOOBS, so i’ll download it.

Last edited by Waebi,

my tips:
categories
-IM NEW TO ANIME : Black lagoon, Death Note, Cowboy bebop, Tengen toppa guren lagann, samurai x, afro samurai, hellsing

WTF AM I WATCHING: Elven Lied, Mahou shoujo puella magica madoka, panty and stocking, berserk. nichijou

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME AWESOME SHIT AND SO CLASSY, FIRO FUCK ME: baccanno

BEST INSPIRATIONAL ANIME FOR YAOI FANFICS: code geass, maria holic

THIS SHIT IS DEEP: evangelion

THIS SHIT LOOKS AMAZING: 5 m/seconds, planetes

MOE MOE KYUN :333333: k-on, lucky star, sketchbook, rozen maiden

PRETTY MEH BUT ALRIGHT I GUESS: tytania, claymore, eden of the east

NIGGA I WANNA CHILL: Daft punk INTERSTELLA 5555

HELLO GOOD SIR I AM A REFINED GENTLEMAN: Bartender

Last edited by Sacrilege,

One Piece. I’ve never been a huge fan of anime but OP is awesome! =D

caeli

#T4F